Hero Names!

Our short break ended and now we're walking to school. I decided not to be lazy for once and was in my brand new human form. I had already contacted Nezu about it and he said I could wear something related to what I wanted my hero costume to be. So, I was wearing a short white trench coat with red and orange accents that went down to my knees, a shirt with explosion patterns, a pair of knee-high black leggings, black and red tennis shoes, and black fingerless gloves. I also had a messenger bag on my side that was designed with cartoony explosions.

On the train ride, it was perfectly fine, but right after we got off, it started pouring rain. And Katsu didn't even bring an umbrella.

"I can't believe you. You're one of the smartest kids in class, and you forgot to grab an umbrella," I deadpanned as I stood next to him under the protection of the train station's roof.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that it'd rain?!" he rebuked.

"It's something called 'Morning News'. *Sigh* I swear, when I was your age, I actually watched it," I shook my head in disbelief.

"Whatever, you didn't grab one either."

"Excuse me, but I don't have my own. I expected you to grab yours," I stated. *Sigh* "You're lucky to have me around," I said before pulling out my pocket-sized sketchbook and flipping to the page with an umbrella, then it materialized in my hand and I handed it to him.

He opened it up to reveal an explosion pattern before putting it over us and walking.

We finished the walk and he went to class while I went to the support department to talk with Power Loader.

"Heya, Nezu told me to stop by," I said as I poked my head in the room.

"Whoa, he wasn't joking when he said you got a transformation quirk," he said with a bit of surprise from his desk. "So, whatcha got for me?"

I opened my bag and pulled out a sketchbook that was a little bit bigger than my pocket sketchbook and handed it to him. "I put it in there, but would it even be possible for the costume to stay on when I'm a fox?"

"Yeah, you put down the measurements for that too, right?"

"Yep. Well, I ought to go and surprise some students."

"Have fun," he chuckled.

I left the support department and made my way to 1-A.

This is gonna be fun~ They'll all be really shocked~

/meanwhile in 1-A/

Everyone had been wondering about it for a while, but no one has asked yet. That is until Iida raised his hand.

"Sir, why is there another desk?"

At the front left corner of the room was your classic teacher's desk that had never been there before since the teachers are the ones that go from class to class.

"You'll see here soon," he said with a sigh, remembering the text he got earlier in the morning. 'Heya! Nensho here. So, I got a quirk that lets me turn into a human. Don't tell the class<3' She was a very weird one in his book.

/

I reached the classroom and had a bit of a smirk as I opened the door. The previous chattering stopped and then I walked in.

"Morning, everyone," I greeted as I stopped next to Aizawa.

They all stayed silent and blinked at me in confusion and surprise.

"Not even a greeting back," I chuckled. "I see how it is. I change my looks just a bit and no one recognizes me," I said with a sigh at the end.

"Oi, are you all idiots?" Katsu asked with a smirk.