All For One

I still hadn't gotten around to looking at my internship offers, but I'm looking at it now. And holy shit there are a lot of heroes. Best Jeanist, Miriko, Gang Orca, Kamui Woods, just so many. Then my eyes locked on a familiar name and a giant grin formed on my face. I wrote it down on my paper and didn't bother filling out the other two spots. He's the only one I want to intern for.

~

The day came for us to go on our internships and I was walking with Katsu until we had to part ways.

"Let me know how it goes, Katsu," I told him with a bit of a teasing smirk. I never met the hero before, but he's definitely an uptight kind of guy. I mean, all of his sidekicks wear jean clothing and have neat hair, so it's pretty obvious to me.

"Ha! It'll be better than yours. Bet you won't even get any action," he rebuked with his usual smirk.

"That's not even the reason I chose him," I sighed.

"Whatever. Don't let that fucking nerd rub off on you," he said before walking down the street to a different train station.

I finished my walk to the train station and spotted the rest of the class. Most of them could use the trains here, but there were a couple, like Katsu, that had to go to another station and use a different train line. They all started walking off as I got closer.

"You're late," Aizawa sighed as I got near him. "You're not a full-time student, but you still need to be on time."

I took my phone out and looked at the time. "Actually, I'm right on time. You just talked to them early. Well, I'll be off. Don't miss me too much, 'kay?" I chuckled before heading to the train that I would need to be on. I spotted the only familiar head, being a green mop, getting on the train and I hurried after him. I found a vacant seat after a moment and it was behind Midoriya.

"A hero even All Might is afraid of..." he nervously muttered.

A bit of a mischievous smirk grew on my face as an idea came to mind. "And he has a right to be, Midoriya," I said as I leaned closer to the back of his seat a bit.

"Wha!" he exclaimed before quickly looking back at me then his face relaxed a bit. "Oh, Nensho, it's just you," he sighed in relief.

"Yep. But, seriously, Gran Torino is not a force to be reckoned with. All Might may be the top hero, but someone had to of taught him how to fight like that. And what better way than brute training, right?"

The look on his face went back to being even more nervous than before. "Y-yeah..."

I internally chuckled before sitting back and watching the scenery flit by.

~~

The train stopped and I got off. Somehow, I managed to lose track of Midoriya.

Shit. I'm good with interior directions, but streets are another thing. I know that I'm usually top tier with not getting lost, but this is a big city. One wrong turn means you're pretty lost. I don't get lost inside buildings because there's a limit to how lost you could get. The worst that could happen is finding the janitor's closet, but in the city? There are so many places you could end up. The GPS better actually fucking work.

I took out my phone and typed the address into the location bar. After a few seconds, it loaded and gave me directions. I was still sus of it and unconvinced, but I followed it.

Let's just say that it gave me a few wrong turns and turned a five-minute walk into twenty minutes. They changed the printing press but didn't improve the FUCKING GPS!!!!! Now I finally stood in front of an old, sorta decrepit, looking building. Definitely the right guy, I thought to myself with a smile. A loud crash sounded from inside and I chuckled to myself. There he goes...