A/N- IMPORTANT!!!

Hey, guys. It's been a while, huh? I hate to admit it, but I've kinda fallen out of MHA. I've tried getting back into it, I really have, but it's just kinda lost its sparkle to me. I'm still keeping up with the manga, but mostly out of wanting to just see how it ends. So, I'm sad to say this, but there's a slim chance I'll be working on this book again. This is my most popular book on here, but I've lost interest in continuing it. My writing style has also drastically changed since the last time I even touched this book. So, I've found it hard to continue with this.

I'm still writing and publishing on this account though! I've been writing at least once a week since last year when I put this book on an indefinite hiatus, and I recently got comfortable with writing in 3rd POV. The books that I'm using it for though won't have those chapters posted for a couple more months though. 

If you still want to read some of my content, I highly suggest my Tokyo Revengers book, Living A Dead Dream! I originally got into the anime around December of last year and, after getting through my confusion cause I did not read the description, fell in love with it. The style is so unique and I love all of the characters so much. And this story follows my character Danaju Hanagaki, the MC's older twin. What makes her different from our crybaby hero? Well, she's a trap, first and foremost, and she's insanely strong. On top of that, she has ADHD and some lingering temperamental issues. She has some other aspects that I'd love to voice, but those parts haven't been published yet and won't for a while.

Also, it has a consistent SCHEDULE. Yep, you read that right. I have a schedule for a book. A very laughable thing if you've followed me long enough. The only reason it has a schedule is because I worked on it every single day for at least three weeks... Just reached 70,000 words right before publishing this. Literally over two months' worth of content even with me posting TWICE a week. Tuesdays and Fridays around noon central time, though I have been a couple of hours off a few times but I still update them consistently! 

Anyway, if you like my writing, give Living A Dead Dream a try! It's been my passion project and it is so much better than anything else I've been publishing on here. The writing style is better, my OC is very entertaining - especially in upcoming chapters -, and even the fight scenes are better than any I've written so far. I've even built up her back story pretty well!

I hope to see some of you guys there! And, again, I'm sorry for having to discontinue this book. If you guys want, I can release the unfinished chapter I have? It was just one for Aizawa's birthday I think. I started it last year, so... yeah. Hope to see you in my other books!!! :)~