Yandere Psychic x Male Reader

Y/N POV

Great, another boring day at work. I can't believe I actually decided to do this internship. When the agents first approached me, it sounded super fun and interesting. A secret government research facility where they investigate paranormal activity. Awesome right? NO! I went to college for 8 years just to end up bringing scientists their coffee and bagels.

However, something was different today. The normal mundane and drab environment was replaced with scientists and running between the corridors and making phone calls. On my way in. I also noticed a much larger security team. I wonder what they are up to now.

Suddenly the intercom booms to life. I recognize the voice of the director, "All personnel, Subject 112, Codename: Athena has entered the facility. Please exercise extreme caution during observation and experimentation. She is classified as extremely dangerous." 

Oh great, another freak of nature for the eggheads to poke and prod. To be honest though, I would give anything to be able to even look at even one of the specimens they keep here. Anything would be better than my current position as a glorified errand boy.

While I was busy wallowing in my self pity, I was approached by one of the senior scientists who had been working at the facility for a long time. She cleared her throat to get my attention.

I quickly looked up, embarrassed that I had not noticed her presence.

"Yes Miss?"

"You have been relocated to work with the new specimen that just arrived, effective immediately."

No. Freaking. Way.

Thanks for reading. Part two whenever I feel like writing again.