Yandere Fairy x Female Reader Part 1

Art by Snonfield on Deviantart
Here is the update as promised
—————————————————————-
Iris POV:

I can't believe my stupid father Oberon is making me get married to this ugly, arrogant snob. I don't care if I'm the crown princess of the fairies, I should have a choice too!

I look past the nobles across the ginormous dinner table, filled with all the finest foods. My eyes land on my "beloved fiancé" Nicholas. Suppressing my gag, I ignore the kisses he blows my way.

Timeskip

After dinner I decided I would go on a little expedition to the human realm to clear my head. Technically I wasn't supposed to be here but as long as no humans saw me, I would be fine. Besides, a single fairy can destroy an entire army with their magic, so imagine what I could do being apart of the royal bloodline. Humans are so primitive!

I quickly flew down to a lovely looking park to look at the various colorful flowers that lined the path; however my tranquility was suddenly interrupted by footsteps. In a panic, I rushed to hide inside of a pink tulip before the human could spot me. I peeked my head out so I could see what I was dealing with, but what I saw nearly caused me to faint. It was a human girl, the most beautiful creature I had ever laid my eyes upon.
She was alone, simply taking a walk to admire the flowers during this sunny day.

I had to contain my excitement so she wouldn't notice me, but I was practically feeling every single form of attraction at once!

Y/N POV:

I heard some strange rustling coming from the bed of tulips behind me. OH MY GOSH! I was on the lookout for a white baby rabbit I had seen earlier this week, AND THIS MIGHT BE IT! I quietly shuffled over and started to snoop around the flowers, hoping I wouldn't scare it away. The pink one seemed like where most of the noise originated from so I softly took a closer look...

Both Y/N and Iris:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!