Yandere Celebrity x Male Reader Part 1

Art is from a Webtoon called True Beauty

Y/N had just graduated high school and was ready to pursue his lifelong ambition of becoming a movie star. Despite the known risks of trying to make it in Hollywood, Y/N was willing to put it all on the line to make his dream a reality.

After he was done moving into his apartment, Y/n was fortunate enough to encounter several of his biggest inspirations in the film industry. Large names such as Tom Cruise and Emma Stone were some that he met while exploring the area around his apartment. However, Y/N was on the lookout for his favorite actress, Charlotte Silverwood. She was currently rated number 1 in terms of popularity and earnings in the entirety of the United States. 

The reason behind his interest in this actress (despite her obvious success), was simple. They were childhood best friends until she moved away. He frequently still recalls the last day he saw her. She was devastated when her parents broke the news to her. They had to drag her into the car while she was kicking and screaming his name.

Y/N wasn't entirely sure that she would recognize him after all this time, but he remained optimistic.

Time skip 2 weeks

It had been two weeks, and despite having explored every corner in Hollywood, Charlotte was still no where to be found. Y/N was about to give up hope when suddenly, while he was eating breakfast at a fancy restaurant, he heard a feminine voice behind him, "Y/N? Is that really you?". He quickly swung his head around and was immediately hit with the breathtaking elegance that constantly exudes from her mere presence.

Y/N couldn't believe his eyes. Sure, he had seen pictures and such in the news, but seeing his childhood friend in real life blew him away.

Y/N: Charlotte? Yes it's me! I'm surprised you still remember me! You look amazing!

She seemed to noticeably blush deep crimson when I said that

Charlotte: Likewise! And of course I would remember my best friend ever! I missed you so much and still think about you everyday.

Charlotte's mind: OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY FOUND HIM! HE IS STILL SO HANDSOME! Now I can finally call off those private investigators I had snooping around. Now to ask the question that really matters!

Charlotte: So... Y/N, are you dating anyone right now?

Y/N's mind: That is a weird question to ask. But, I guess it's natural that she wants to learn what I have been up to.

Y/N: Well, it's funny you ask, because last night I ran into Hailee Steinfeld! She said that I was cute so she gave me her number. I am hoping for the best!

For a moment Y/N swore he saw her expression change to that of pure unbridled rage, but he must have been imagining things due to his less than responsible consumption of alcohol earlier that night.

Charlotte's mind: WHAT THE FUCK?! That WHORE thinks she can steal MY man?! I'm going to have to call some of my associates in underground LA and place a bounty on her head!

Charlotte: Wow y/n! That is amazing! I hope you can seal the deal.

However, in reality Charlotte was prepared to use all her recourses in order to prevent that from happening. She had liked y/n as soon as they met. And when her parents forced them apart, the trauma of losing her first and only friend caused that little crush to evolve into a full blown obsession.

In order to ensure that her plans succeeded, Charlotte unfortunately needed to use her precious y/n as bait in order to lure Hailee into a fake date. Then she would have her hit men make their move. But first, she needed to kidnap him.

Charlotte: So y/n, how bout we get out of this joint? You can come to my house so we can continue to catch up.

Y/N: Dang! I would totally be down, but I have an audition early tomorrow morning so I can't stay out too late.

Charlotte: Can you at least walk me to my car?

Y/N: Of course!

As they exited the restaurant, Charlotte subtly signaled to her horde of bodyguards to knock y/n out. Fortunately, she had prepared for this moment, and each of her bodyguards were equipped with a tranquilizer gun. As soon as they were a significant distance away from the restaurant, Charlotte gave the signal and Y/N was pelted with darts.

Time skip

Y/N woke up with a pounding headache. The last thing he could remember was walking Charlotte to her fancy car along with her army of bodyguards. As he surveyed his surroundings, he noticed two things. He was tied to a bed and that he was in some ultra fancy modern style mansion overlooking all of LA.

Before he had time to process all of this, he heard the automatic door slide open, and in walked Charlotte Silverwood with a large grin on her face.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you want a part two.