Yandere Fairy x Female Reader Part 3

Y/N POV:

While I was distracted looking at what seemed to be a giant set of toes, I failed to notice a giant hand reaching down to scoop me off the ground.

I feel back into this thing's palm as it lifted me up higher and higher off the grass.

Soon I was face to face with that same fairy looking girl from earlier, but she was MASSIVE!

Did- Did she shrink me?

Oh hell no. I am too boodiful to get eaten by something!

Iris POV: Awwww she is just so cute like this! I need to get her back to the kingdom ASAP. I can't let anyone find out that she's gone missing though...

OOH I have a great idea!

I quickly pulled at a small glass jar to keep my Y/n in, and flew off to find another helpless human to suit my genius plan.

I stumbled upon this total douchebag who was hitting on women that were jogging by. He will do perfectly!

All it takes is a quick spell,

ᓵ⍑ᔑリ⊣ᒷ ᔑリ↸ ʖᒷᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ╎ ↸ᒷᓭ╎∷ᒷ.

And poof!

He now looks exactly like my darling Y/N!  (Of course I could tell the difference though because no one could replicate her divine aura)

Now let me just

Iris stabs fake y/n in the chest repeatedly

Perfect! Now no one will question where the real y/n went! It's just like a show I watched once that the humans made on this thing called "Netflix"

(A/n: To anyone who can guess that reference, you get to pick the next chapter ^•^)

Now to make my escape with my precious cargo.

3rd person POV:

A little while after Iris had fled with y/n, a gardener who worked for the park discovered the body and alerted the police.

Y/N's family was informed of the murder, and an investigation was opened, but no one was able to find any clues that could lead to the killer.

Little did they know.