Yandere Psychic x Male Reader 3

A/N
I wasn't planning on updating today, (when do I ever plan on it lol) but I wanted to in the hopes that I could make someone smile. Thanks for reading!
( )

Y/n POV:
Okay, I was officially done with this. I managed to yell a singular "HELL NO" before I turned around and began running to the exit. However, as I was nearing the first security station, I noticed I was beginning to slowly rise off the ground. I looked like a butterfly with brain damage flailing around trying to stay upright. Then I heard that voice again. "Why are you running darling? I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid." 

My mom always told me never to trust strange feminine voices in my head so I continued in my futile effort to fall back to the ground. How was she doing this? Didn't we have security systems for this EXACT reason?!

Suddenly, I heard the door slide open and a team of men in heavy equipment that were armed with machine guns stormed in. Thank goodness, I'm saved! Two of the guards broke off from the squad after I called for help. "We're gonna get you out of here kid," one said in a gruff voice. But my enthusiasm was gone as quickly as it came. As the guards reached up to grab me, we all heard the voice scream "DON'T TOUCH HIM!"

The two guards' heads suddenly exploded like watermelons. But it only got worse from there. I started to float back towards Athena's containment chamber. I passed what seemed to be that whole squad, all having met the same fate as the two that tried to save me. I closed my eyes. This has to be a dream right? No way this is happening for real.

My eyes were still tightly shut when I felt myself stop moving through the air. I fell into something soft. I slowly opened my eyes, and of course, I quickly noticed I was not in fact laying on a bed wink wink. I shot up with a face as red as a strawberry, only to again be greeted by the smiling face of who I could only assume was Athena.

I could barely form a coherent sentence due to what I guessed to be a mixture of fear and embarrassment. But I eventually managed to stammer out a simple question. "What the hell are you?"

Please leave a comment and a star if you enjoyed. I'll update again sometime lol.