Yandere Fairy x Female Reader Part 2

Y/n POV:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SPAWN OF SATAN?!

I quickly backed up but tripped and fell on my back

That *thing* left the flower and GREW in front of my eyes. Wait... why is she kinda... pretty? Her wings are so... mesmerizing.

NO SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N! You probably ate a mushroom or something you found in the park and are hallucinating this idiot.

Iris POV:

She looked scared. I don't want to scare her so I grew to her size. I need to learn more about her. I can't let her run away.

Don't panic! I'm just uh... um...

Have you ever watched Cinderella?! I'm like the fairy godmother!
Nervous laughter

Y/n: Shut it! You aren't real. My mind is just playing tricks on me. I just need to keep walking to clear my head and hopefully you and your cough very pretty wings and face... will disappear!

Clearly this isn't working. I can't just let her walk away! I need her! I need to own her, control her every move. No one deserves to see this Angel. ESPECIALLY THESE FILTHY HUMANS WHO CAN'T PROTECT HER!

3rd person POV:

A crooked and insane smile made its way on to the fairy's face.

Iris: Don't fret darling. I'll make all your worries fade away soon. You just need to relax and let me take control...

You belong to me now

Iris pointed her finger at Y/n and the girl started to slowly shrink down in the grass.

Y/n POV:

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!WHAT DRUGS DID I TAKE?!

All I could see is big green plants all around me like a jungle. Then I started to hear distant sounds that sounded like they were getting closer.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Soon it looked like the sun went away...or was blocked by something. I looked up and the only thing I could see looked like a giant... foot?