Yandere Detective x Male Reader Part 2

Wonderful, another alarmingly attractive detective is hot on my trail. I just wanted some doughnuts! She clearly just got lucky though,

Suddenly Y/N finds himself at a dead end

Natasha: Looks like this is the end of the line you degenerate!

Ok, first of all, rude. I'm not a degenerate. I'm THE degenerate! Get it right. I mean who else could evade the nationwide manhunt you damn coppers are doing just to find little old me.

Natasha: smirks Well, "THE degenerate" is about to be put away for a LONG time. Hope you like prison food.

STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SKANK!

Jade suddenly appeared at the entrance of the alley, brandishing her standard issue pistol.

The only one who's gonna bring him in is ME! Hands off. I tracked him FAR TOO LONG just to lose to someone like you.

Natasha: laughs You snooze you lose. Now back off before I make you. I'm taking this guy in so I can finally get my damn bonus and paid vacation.

Jade: No, I don't think I will. I have a better reason. I'm taking this guy in for LOVE!

Jade fires a single shot, nailing Natasha directly in the forehead, killing her and splattering bits of her everywhere.

Y/N: Well then. I think this is where I take my leave. I'm tapping out. Tries not to puke

Jade: laughs darkly Oh no you don't. You are coming home with me!

—————————————————————
I said I would update and I did... a bit late but WHATEVER. This chapter is dedicated to my longtime friend who sadly had to stop writing due to a lack of time. She deleted her account so I can't link it but I hope to see her again someday.

See you in 6 months when I decide to update again lmaooo