Yandere Psychic x Male Reader 4

Y/N POV

"What the hell are you?"

She looked shocked for a second before she started giggling.

"Oh darling, you are so cute when you are confused! I'm your soulmate."

Okay, I know how much I complained about not having a cool job working with specimens like her, but after hearing that, I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong.

"I don't even know who you are, how can we be soulmates?!" Y/n stammered.

She suddenly looked sad, like she was reliving a sad memory, but her expression quickly turned into one of pure rage.

"Those bastards must've erased your memory! I should've killed them all when I had the chance!"

What did she mean by that? Was there something I was forgetting? I guess I have to ask her.

"What are you talking about? You aren't making any sense! None of this makes sense..."

She looked at me with pity and sadness in her eyes.

"We came to this facility together y/n. They ripped us from our homes and took us here to turn us into living weapons. However, the serum they injected to give us abilities didn't seem to work on you, so they kept you here and took me away." Her eyes started filling with tears.

There is so way she's telling the truth, right?

"Naturally you probably don't believe me, and that's okay. With my powers, I can show you what we saw."

Suddenly, images of gruesome experiments, padded cells, surgery tables, and... Athena, came flashing through my brain. It all started to come back to me.

Athena floats over with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry for leaving you y/n, I should've done more."

As we embraced, the door to the room started to open. I recognized the figure in the door way as Linsey, one of the few people that had treated me like a human being that mattered.

Out of breath she yelled, "Y/n! We gotta get out of here! They are gonna nuke the whole facility in t-minus 10 minutes!"

"WHAT!? You're right we have to move, now!" I responded.

But as I tried to move, I heard Athena's voice in my head. "How does this ugly pest know your name?"

I looked back at Athena in shock. "She's not a pest! She is my friend!" This made her frown.

"The only person you will ever need, is me. I won't let them separate us ever again."

Linsey started to shake violently

"Y-/n... h-help.."

Then I heard Athena whisper, "I don't want you to see this darling, why don't you take a nap?"

3rd person POV

Athena calmly carried y/n out of the room bridal style, leaving the bloodstained walls behind with a small smile on her face.