Chapter 4

July 16th, 1983.

Four days until the party.

Chris woke up. He walked outside of his bedroom, closing the door behind him. It was strangely quiet in the house. It felt almost... peaceful.

He looked over his shoulder and saw Fredbear on the grandfather clock.

What? Chris was puzzled. I left Fredbear on my bed, right?

He turned away from the clock again. Just to make sure, he opened his bedroom door, and there he was.

Black button eyes, yellow soft fabric, and a signature purple hat and bowtie. There was no doubt that the small plush was Fredbear. He was just gently laid down on his bed just like Chris had left him.

Chris felt uneasy. Something was wrong. He couldn't figure out what it was exactly, but the idea of his plushie- his friend- following him around was unnerving.

To take his mind off it, he decided to watch some TV. It was a Saturday morning, meaning that he'd be able to watch some cartoons- as long as his annoying brother didn't bother him.

He walked past the grandfather clock again, and Fredbear wasn't there. Sighing out a breath of relief he didn't know he needed, he felt his nerves calm down a bit. It was all in his head.

He walked forward only for Michael to suddenly leap out from behind the TV and tower over him. He let out a yelp of shock and stumbled backward onto the floor, getting carpet burned on his elbows.

Tears formed in his eyes as Michael's laughter echoed in his head. In the back of his head he could faintly hear...

Tomorrow is another day.