Chapter 7

July 19th, 1983.

1 day until the party.

Chris could hear their laughter.

They had locked him in the parts and service room. 

"Please let me out." He begged frantically, pounding his fist against the door. He looked away from the animatronic parts as much as he could. Every time he looked back all he could see was red. Monsters. Blood everywhere. Bones. Intestines hung up on the walls. Ever since he had learned about the skeleton and muscular systems in school, the things he saw kept getting worse. It kept him up at night, knowing there was things inside of him.

"Please!" He yelled, breaking out into sobs. He choked on his cries, and saw blood pool out of his mouth. He couldn't taste it, but it kept pouring out and he felt like he couldn't breathe. The room was so small, and it felt as if the walls were going to close in on him. Fredbear wasn't there. Nobody was there to help him.

"Please... let me out..." He said in-between quiet sobs over and over again, clutching his head with his hands and curling up into a ball. He was shaking like a leaf, his nails digging into the skin of his head, leaving scabs. He couldn't take it. 

He was let out once the footsteps of someone else were approaching.

Jeremy was the one to open the door, pretending as if he, Carl, and Alex hadn't locked him in there. Giving him false sympathy.

It was all drowned out by how loud his sobs were in his head. How he looked up at the 3 of them and only saw horrid monsters, fingers turned into claws, teeth into knives...

Jeremy's dark brown eyes struck fear into him just as worse as Michael's glare had. 

The employee who had helped them open the door again was named Phil. Messy blonde hair and emerald eyes. He was Alex's older brother, apparently. He pushed up his red glasses and walked towards Chris slowly.

"H-hey kid, a-are you okay?" He stuttered nervously, reaching a hand out. He had a normal uniform on, but his eyes looked bloodshot and tired, as if he hadn't slept for days. 

Chris was petrified. He couldn't do anything but shake and sob. 

"I'll help you out, o-okay?" Phil tried flashing a reassuring grin, and Chris grabbed his hand, and he was gently pulled out of the room.

"Wait y-you're... Mr. Afton's son r-right?"

Chris weakly nodded.

"O-oh c-crap, I should p-probably tell h-him you were s-stuck here."

Panicked looks were shared between the other three for a moment, but quickly Jeremy seemed to stay calm, looking ahead with a steady gaze.

'Act natural.' It seemed to tell the others.

---

"What did you tell them to do."

"What do you mean?"

Phil had just left William's office, and Chris was now in the room, clinging onto William.

"What did you tell them to do to Christopher?"

"I didn't tell them to do anything, why would I get myself into more trouble?"

"Don't lie to me. You're terrible at it anyways."

"As if you're not lying to yourself everyday." Michael retorted back.

A tense silence hung in the air for a moment.

"Why do you do these things to your own brother of all people?"

"He's not my brother."

A shadow cast over William's face. His face ridden with disbelief.

"How-" William stopped himself before he could speak any further. Chris was in the room. He didn't need to hear whatever bullshit dribbled out of that rotten boy's mouth.

'So I was right after all... Why doesn't he get it then?'

'Mum cheated on him after all... Chris is the result. Why should we keep someone like that then? It's all his fault.'

'Why does nobody understand me?'

Chris's sobs became quiet and muffled in the tense atmosphere.

"Get back to work." William finally spoke.