Chapter 8

0 days until the party.

July 20th, 1983.

Michael had found his opportunity. His way out. William was distracted. He was too busy helping Henry with repairs on a faulty springlock suit (which luckily did no harm to the employee who wore it) and didn't notice a squeaky rat boy quietly scurry out of his office.

"Hey, look who it is, how ya doin' dude?" Carl playfully nudged him with his elbow.

"It's nice to have you back, boss! Things were getting boring without you!" Alex beamed.

"I feel like my arm is going to fall off, but other than that I am doing wonderful... Now then, where's that bratty birthday boy?" He said, getting straight to the point.

"But..." Jeremy cut him off, a thoughtful look on his face. "The party hasn't even started yet, what are you planning?"

"Why I'm glad you asked, Jerm." He took his mask out of Jeremy's hands, gently brushing against his fingertips in the process, a devilish grin on his face. He then placed the Foxy mask on.

He then proudly told them his genius plan, his plan to make a huge scene that would finally teach Chris to stop being such a pathetic crybaby. The robots were harmless after all, since Fatha and Mr. Emily built them.

It was good enough justification to torment Chris after all the suffering Michael went through, in his eyes. Constantly working his ass off was a pain, and he was simply trying to open his father's eyes. Chris was not an Afton, and he never would be. And yet, William seemed so insistent on denying the truth which made Michael upset.

His only choice is brute force, of course.

Luckily for them, the party was about to start.

---

"Wow, your brother really is a baby, huh?" Carl commented towards Chris crying under the table, even in spite of all the balloons and streamers hung everywhere.

"You leave him alone!" Lizzie yelled at them standing in front of the table.

"What the hell did I tell you about interfering?" Michael glowered, staring her down.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore! Leave our brother alone!" Lizzie shouted in defiance, only to be shoved out of the way by Jeremy.

"Thanks, Jerm." He said. Jeremy gave him a nod back.

"Well, why don't we give this little man a lift? I think he'd love that."

"N-no... please!" Chris sobbed in between begs, and the four still ignored Lizzie's protests as they lifted him up.

They carried him all the way over to the stage, the noises of arcade buttons and people talking drowning out Chris's pleads and sobs.

It was so pathetic. Michael couldn't contain his laughter, although something felt wrong. His stomach felt a bit uneasy, but it didn't matter now. If he chickened out now he'd be a pussy.

"No, I don't want to go! Michael please!"

"You heard the brat, he wants to get even closer!" He laughed uproariously.

They were at the stage standing right next to Fredbear. Michael hadn't even noticed Elizabeth clawing and tugging at his shirt, trying to get him to stop.

"Hey guys, I think Chris said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" He exclaimed, a hauntingly crazed expression on his face.

"On three..." He started to count.

"Please!" He cried out, but nobody heard his pathetic wails.

"One..."

"Michael you have to stop! Leave him alone!"

"Two..."

"Please, brother I don't want to di-"

'Three.'

Everything happened too fast. The sickening sound of crunching bones echoed through his mind. The laughter had stopped. People were screaming.

Michael felt himself shake. Warm icky blood was all over his hands and face, staining his shirt too. His face was frozen. Frozen in disbelief. The smile wouldn't go away. After all, he'd just wake up, right? It was all just a horrible dream, of course. That's right, that's all it was.

William came forward, pushing him out of the way.

Michael could hear sirens, but his vision blurred.

---

PROLOGUE END