Cat (=^• ω •^=) /Gokudera Hayato/ Part 2

^_^ Here's your parte 2!!!! Sorry for late update, my study is keeping me down.
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

He lower his head and remain silence as he waited for you to wake up.....
-The Next Day-

You woke up in great pain and struggle to look around. You then saw a sleeping Gokudera beside you. You look at him confused at first and then decided to wake him up. But when you try to talk, your voice....can't come out....

You panicked and shake the sleeping silvertte beside you. He woke up in an instant and look at you. He saw you struggling and gritted his teeth in guilty. He then realise it's not the right time for him to feel guilty and asked you worryingly, "(y/n), h-how are you feeling."

You opened and moved your mouth but no words came out. You then made a hand sign to Gokudera and told him that you can't talk. He panicked more!!! Even more panicked then yourself!!!

He rushed out of the room and quickly brought Spanner to you. Spanner briefly examined you and suddenly, he jerk back a little with a surprise look on his face. This made Gokudera more worried and then Spanner spoke with a low voice....

Spanner :"The potion in her body...."

Gokudera sweatdrop as he listen

Spanner :"Somehow disappeared!"

Gokudera :"Eh, w-what? Then what happened to (y/n)?! Why can't she talk?!"

Spanner :"It's nothing, she's just dehydrating and her throat is dry. Make her drink some water and she would be fine."

Gokudera :"T-Thank goodness...."

He plop his head onto your shoulder and fell asleep within seconds. You smiled and pat him on the head. Spanner then stood up and walked out while mumbling, "Why did the potion disappeared I wonder..."

-Two hours later-

Gokudera woke up on your bed and can't find you which makes him super panic. He rushed out of the room like the previous day and saw you lying on the sofa, watching TV and eating potatoe chips. You saw him and say, "Oh, you are awake!" He widen his eyes and then suddenly fell to the floor.

You :"Wha?!"

You ran to his side and ask him nervously, "A-Are you okay?"

He answered on the floor, "I'm fine, I'm just relieve that you are okay...."

You chuckle and kissed him which he gratefully accepted.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Done!!!!