Foxヾ(=`︿'=)ノ" /Belphegor/

Hmm, it's a bit SM and Bel are really sexy in my own opinion, I mean, imagine Bel with a fluffy fox tail and naked with a well built body. XD XD Refer to pic for helping you Imagine <-v->
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Your back grew a white fluffy tail and two white ears popped out from on top of your head.

You :"I...look like a fox? I'm white though..."

Bel :"My my, you look absolutely beautiful, just a perfect princess for the handsome prince!"

You :"Eh...what?"

Luss :"Darling, you ARE beautiful! It makes me want to dress you up so you can be as pretty as me~!" (LOL)

You sweatdropped then you realise your chest has became heavier.

Luss :"OMG!!! (y/n)-chan, your breast!!!"

You :"Huh?"

You looked down as Luss shouted and saw that your breast had grown bigger.

You :"Eeek!!!"

You hurriedly hide your big breast as much as possible by covering them with your arms while Bel lick his lips and stare with his eyes like a hunter eyeing his prey.

After a while of the commotion, Luss contacted the main Vongola headquarter and it was know that the effects will continue for a few days and if the worst case scenario, one month. Luss went to prepare dinner, wanting to try if the potion affect what you guys like to eat and the others all went back to thier room.

You too, with your body so busty and heavy(On the chest ( ̄ω ̄)), you hide in a corner of your room and cover your folding ears, fluffy tail and big buns. You squat down there the whole and refused to eat anything. Then on the night, as you sleep, you felt someone carrying you. You tried to open your eyes but the second you did, that person hit you on the back of your neck and you fainted.

-after a while-
You woke up in a dim lighted room while sitting on a chair. Both your hands were tied to the handle of the chair and your legs tied to the leg of the chair. You look around in a panic and a faint figure appeared and spoke.

Bel :"Ushishishi...my dear princess~"

You :"Belphegor?"

Bel :"Ushishishi"

You :"W-What happened?! Why am I-"

Bel put a finger on your lips to stop your shouting and said, "It's nothing, I'm just craving for some fun and some love juices from you~"

You :"Wha?!"

-Lemon warning~-
Bel smashed his lips onto yours roughly and waste no time at starting to fondle your breast. As you let out a yelp, Bel pushed his tongue into your mouth and licked every part of your mouth. You tried to fight and pushed him away but his strength is still stronger than you. He squeezed your big breast and lick from your lower jaw slowly to your collarbone.

You :"S-Stop! This is disgusting!!"

Bel :"Uh Uh, not a chance~"

He bite on your soft spot with his slightly sharpened teeth and you let out a cry. He then suddenly grab on your fluffy tail and you let out a moan unconsciously.

Bel :"Oh? So you can feel it~ I see~"

He pinch on your nipple and you yelp again, starting to shiver in pleasure as his hand still continue to pet and pull on your tail. The hand that is petting your tail moved to your head where he pet your head and rub the back of his ear and you shivered move in pleasure.

You were flushed as you said, "B-Bastard, stop this!"

Bel :"Ushishishi, it feels good right~? Well then, what about here~?"

He cooed into your ear and he removed his hand from your ear and moved it to your lower region.

You :"?! Stop!!!"

You wanted to raise your hand to slap him but your hands were tied to the chair. Your wrist got cut by the ropes and you whimper in pain. Bel put his hand inbetween your legs and you tried to close your knee as you shut your eyes tightly. Then, he started to rub your hole through your pantie slowly and smirk when the part he rubbed slowly got wetter.

Bel :"Ushishishi~"

He push the thin soaked fabric covering your main part and slowly and teasingly slip a finger into your hole. You yelped and struggle to stop him but with your arms and legs tied to the chair, you can't do anything. He slip the finger deeper and deeper and you arch your back when he curled the finger inside of you. He start to pump his finger in and out and slowly added more fingers but refuses to go any faster thus making you feel frustrating.

You :"B-Bel~"

Bel :"Yes, my princess~?" *smirking*

You :"Faster..."

Bel :"What? How should you say when you are begging for something?"

You :"P-Pls, faster~"

Bel :"Ushishishi~ Good girl~"

He went faster and hit your sweet spot until you bite your lips and came...

You panted and Bel smirked as he licked the juices from his fingers and stripped off his shirt. His body is kinda thin but when it glitter underneath the light, with his ear and fluffy tail, it is really a kind of sexy that you can't describe. You blushed harder and he kissed you. He then remove all your clothes and licked on one of your nipple. You moaned and he sucked on your nipple skillfully while his another hand once again went to your lower region and rubbed on your clit. Your wrist is now bruised and you will whimper unconsciously sometimes.

Bel :"Ushishishi, I really liked your big breast, my princess~"

Finally, he cut off the ropes that tied you to the chair and carry you bridal style. He then threw you on a bed and climb on top of you. Then, he position himself at your entrance and slip right into you without waiting for your response. You gasped in pain as his big shaft tears your hypen apart, taking your virginity without hesitating.

Bel :"Ahh~ This is amazing~ It's so tight and warm inside of you my princess~"

A few tears dropped from your eyes and you said, "Please stop, it hurts!"

Bel :"Bear with the prince a little, it will feels good after a while~"

Then, he start to thrust at a slow pace. You yelp in pain with his every thrust but slowly, you no longer feel the pain. You start to moan with his every thrust instead and he went faster and deeper. He found your sweet spot and you moaned louder which tells him he found it and he start to hit it with every thrust. You moaned his name again and again and warp your hand around his back tightly. And finally, with the hardest thrust, he shoot his semen deeply into you and you came too... You panted and slowly fell asleep after the vigorous activity and Bel smirk as he kissed your forehead and whisper, "I have found my princess~"
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Alright, thats end of part 1 for Bel. There will be a part two including some jealousy plot and the sweet cute rabbit Fran. BTW do you guys like Rabbit??? 🐇🐰