Prolugue for Varia members (╯✧▽✧)╯

Next is Xanxus so I have to do a prolugue! Note, this totally has nothing to do with the Vongola members!
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
-One normal day in Varia-
Squalo :"VOOOIII!!!"

Squalo shouts and burst into Xanxus's room.

Squalo :"Your dad sent 2 letters to ya! Hurry up and open it!"

Xanxus shoot upon hearing Squalo saying the ninth sent it. But since Squalo is used to it, he dodges the bullet easily and slam the letters on his table. After Squalo left, Xanxus opened the first letter.

First letter:
Dear my son,
I need you and the whole Varia to try out this potion and tell me the effects of it. The making of this potion is an absolute top secret so you are the only one I can ask for. The potion would be sent to you this afternoon.

After reading it, Xanxus crushed it and threw it on the floor. Then, he opened the other letter.

Second letter:
Dear my son,
I am going to send a girl to Varia, her name is (y/n). Please help me take care of her and be careful not to anger her. She is stronger then you but her body is really fragile, please treat her well...

Xanxus thinks a little before throwing the paper away too. He then thinks to himself, "A girl stronger then me?"
He then start laughing and smirk, "Interesting..."

-Afternoon-
Squalo brought the potion and you to the mansion and everyone gathered around.

Bel :"So, you are (y/n)?"

You nodded silently and smiles lightly

Bel then patted you on the shoulder but you suddenly twist and swing him onto the floor.

You :"O-OMG! I-I'm so sorry!!!!"

Bel : *irk mark* "The hell..." *prepare daggers*

You :"W-Wait! I strongly encourage you not to shoot..."

Bel :"Ushishishi, no one can command the prince!!"

He shoots but your body moved on it's own. You catches the daggers and shoot them right back at Bel. Bel tried to dodge them but many still scratches his clothes. Fortunately, he did not bleed.

You :"Eek! I-I'm sorry!"

Mammon :"Wow, this girl is something..."

Xanxus then suddenly shoots at your from behind without anyone realising. But you caught all the bullets bare handed and did not seems to realise it. Everyone told you about the bullets and you finally realise that there are bullets in your hand.

You :"Eh? Why am I holding these? When did I even pick them up???"

Xanxus seems to be quite surprised too but later he burst out laughing.
He thinks, "This women, she's really interesting..."

Luss then came out of the kitchen with some cups.

Luss :"Everyone, we must drink this~"

You :"Do I have to drink too?"

Luss :"Of course!"

Luss passes the potion to everyone and everyone drank it but after a few minutes, nothing happened....

Squalo :"VOIII!!! Nothing happened!!!! I'm going back to my room...!"

Squalo then left. Just as Bel were about to leave too, you shouted.

You :"Bel! Your back!"

Bel :"Ushishishi, the back of the prince is handsome isn't it?"

You :"N-No! I mean....you got a tail!"

Bel :"Hmm?"

Everyone sees Bel's back and saw that Bel has a fluffy tail.

Bel :"T-The hell is this."

He grab his tail and examine it.

You :"It's so cute! It's a fox tail!"

Bel :"Ohh?"

Luss :"Everyone~ Mammon have some hair on his face, he looks like...a hyena..."

You :"Fran, y-your ear!"

Fran :"Hnn?"

You :"So cute! You are a rabbit!!!"

Fran :"....."

You :"U-Um, sorry?"

Suddenly from the other end of the hallway....

Squalo :"ARRGG!!!!"

You :"I-Is that Squalo? What happened?"

Bel :"The prince is curious, let's go see."

All of you went to see Squalo and realise he had grown two fluffy long ears and a fluffy tail. You squeaked and turn away while blushing madly at how cute he is compared to Fran. Xanxus then came into the room with a super unhappy face. Everyone then turn to see and saw that Xanxus had grew a striped tail and a pair of striped cat ears. But instead of cute, he looks terrifying. He is a tiger! He was about to start shooting when suddenly Luss cry out excitedly and pointed at you. Everyone's attention turned to you at once and the animal you have became is....
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Alright, I'm that's the prolugue for Varia members!