Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Fran/ Part 2

Alright, part 2 is HERE!!! Yay lol.

() = thoughts
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
The next day you woke up beside Fran. He was right beside you sleeping peacefully. Now that you remember, after making love with Fran yesterday.....
-Flashback-
After making love you suddenly remembered that you still have a mission and you were already 2 hours late.

You :"Shit!"

You hurriedly jump up from bed and got dressed, ready to run off but Fran pulled your arm and pulled you back down right into his arm.

You :"Ack!"

Fran :"Where are you going (y/n)-chan"

You :"F-Fran-senpai, I have to go to work! I'm already late!!"

Fran :"Don't go"

You :"I have to!"

You wiggle free from him and rushed out just to bump into Squalo.

You :"Eeekkk!!!"

Squalo :"Oh its you"

You :"I'm sorry!"

Squalo :"What are you apologising for? A little bumping wouldn't hurt. Anyway, you did great for the mission, keep it up"

You :"Eh?"

Squalo then went off, leaving you confused. That's when Bel came to you.

Bel :"Princess, what's wrong?"

You :"W-What is Squalo..."

Bel :"Oh yeah, you did not go for the mission, Fran disguised as you and got it done."

You :"Wha?!"

Bel then closes in on you until you are trapped between the door behind you(You just ran out from Fran's room) and Bel himself.

You :"B-Bel senpai??"

Bel :"Princess, you smell so nice~"

You :"What the hell....?"

Bel :"You smell...delicious~"

He licked his lips and was about to bite your long ear but suddenly the door behind you opened and Fran pulled you in, also slamming the door right into Bel's face.

Bel :*irk mark* F*cking frog, you better watch out tmr...

With that, Bel went off. You were now with Fran and he was pissed. Even though he has his usual poker face on, you could tell...

You :"F-Fran-senpai, t-thanks for doing the mission for me...."

Fran :"Yeah, that's why I told you to stop didn't I? But you went anyway and then flirted with Bel-senpai"

You :"Sorry"

Fran :"Oh, now you are apologising, did you not realise how pathetic you are right now?"

You :"S-Sorry...."

Fran :"And...I'm done"

He clapped and went invisible, leaving you alone.

You :"H-Huh? F-Fran-senpai!"

No response and nobody came

You :"....."

You helplessly wept a little and went back to your own room.

-Next Morning-
Although you saw Fran during breakfast, he ignored you completely which made you more depressed. Your ears dropped when you thought of that and it was rather obvious. Later that afternoon, you went on a mission. Since you couldn't show your ears in public, you were told to wear a cloak to cover them. Your target entered a crowded train and you of course, followed him. You hid yourself in near corner to try to attract as less attention as possible and that's when a man behind you suddenly touched your butt.