Wolf (・`ェ'・) /Hibari Kyoya/

Hey guys, is Hibari's name Kyoya or Kyouya? Is there a "U" or no? Pls comment and tell me!
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Spanner :"You have became a wolf."

You :"Areh? S-Same as Hibari?"

You reflectively glance at Hibari who smirk when your eyes met with his. You flinch and immediately turn your face away. Without realising everyone had already ran away. (:P)

You :"..........THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!"

Hibari :"Herbivore"

You :"Eek! Y-Yes?"

You hesitantly turn towards Hibari, both your body and actions as stiff as a robot.

Hibari :"Hnn? Arent you a Carnivore?" *smirk widen*

You :"Eh..."

Hibari :"Oi, come with me."

You :"O-Okay!"

You stiffly follows Hibari until the both of you are in his room. He smash you onto the wall and growl in a low howling voice.

You :"H-Hibari?"

Hibari :"Wolf moves in pack"

You :"Eh?"

Hibari :"Wolves move with their pack, wolves fight with their pack, wolves hunt with their packs. So now since we are wolves, we should be with our pack."

You :"True but we are the only wolves here..."

Hibari :"I follow rules, school rules or...rule of the nature"

He smirk again and then roughly kisses you with both his hands blocking your way of escape.

You :"Mmph?!"

You tried to break free but Hibari's kiss is really intense that you melted into it. When he broke the kiss you stare at him with blushing face, which turns him on more.

He lean down and whispered into your ear, "Since there no other wolf here, we would create one whole pack ourselves~"

You :"Wha?!"

Hibari :"You better give me a number of them~"

You :"!!!"

Hibari kisses you again and start to rub your breast. His tongue leaves no place in your mouth untouched. You struggled and tried to hit him but he grabbed both your hands with only one of his hand and pin them above your head. Then he lean down and suck on your neck in a swift moment, which makes you moaned softly. His hands continue to rub your breast roughly but pleasurably. He let go of your hands and move another hand down to your covered womanhood where he caress it slightly roughly. You rub your legs together, trying to stop him but this only makes him rougher. He suck hard on your neck, leaving a hickey and then strip open your shirt. He then unclasp your bar and your breast were totally exposed.

You covers it of course but Hibari didn't care as he once again grab hold of your wrists and wasting no time at starting to lick your nipples. You moaned loudly and grip the bed sheet tightly. Hibari then slip his hand into your pantie and caress your womanhood skin to skin. He lick on one breast and the other, and then went down between your legs. He slip away your pantie and look at your dripping entrance.

He touches your inner thigh gently, slowly moving towards your entrance and you shivered slightly at the pleasure. He then spread your entrance wide apart and observe it. You were so embarrassed that you cover your face and Hibari smirked. He then kiss and suck on your clit which successfully makes you moaned sweetly. He look at your pink pussy once again before slowly inserting a finger into you, without stopping from rubbing your clit in a circular motion. You cried out and gasp a little and Hibari start moving his finger.

He inserted another finger into you and then do a scissoring motion inside of you slowly, carefully so you won't get hurt. After a while, he removes his fingers which are now covered in your juices and lick them sexily infront of you.

He then strip off his own shirts in a swift movement, revealing his tail, wolf ears and his well built body. His naked sexy body underneath the moonlight makes you blushes uncontrollably. He then kneel on the bed again and get his huge standing member positioned infront of your entrance.

He was about to thrust in but you stopped him and said, "H-Hibari, should't we do it in the doggy style since we are...wolf?"

Hibari just smirk and answered, "If you don't mind~ You are a virgin, it will probably hurt more if we do it in doggy style~"

You :"Eh?"

Hibari just kiss you again and thrust into you. You immediately jump up a bit in pain but Hibari presses you down on the bed firmly by your shoulder and thrust fully into you. He moves slowly but it still hurts a lot. It feels as though you are teared apart and were bleeding down there as you cried out, "It hurts!!!"

Hibari only kisses you and fondle your breast and continue to thrust, whispering, "Bear with it for a little..."

He continues to thrust and finally, you starts to moaned through tears. Hibari wipe away your tears and hug your body close to him as he thrusts gets more rough and hard. Finally, he release lots of seeds deep inside of you. You also came as you shout his name and scratches his back. After releasing all of them, he pulled out and release you. You lie down on the bed and panted as you thought that you could finally relax.

But then he flip you over and thrust into you again. Your mind didn't quite catch what had happened and when you realise it you had already been moaning non stop. He kept thrust until he came lots and lots inside of you and then he continues this until you fainted from exhaustion.
-Next Day-
You wake up to the warm sunlight shining at your face but when you open your eyes, Hibari isn't beside you....
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
OMG, isn't this lemon romantic? Don't get sad at the end, its not the ending~