Wolf (・`ェ'・) /Hibari Kyoya/ Part 2

Don't complain abt the picture thank you~
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Your eyes tear up a little and you roll over only to be called from behind.

Hibari :"Herbivore, you awaķe now?"

Your wolf ears stood up happily when you hear him and you immediately dive into his arms and hug him. Hibari didn't hug you back but he didn't push you away either. Instead, he sat you down and push you a tray of noodle.

You stare at it dumbfounded but Hibari simply said, "Eat"

You :"O-Okay..."

You took a bite and realised it was super delicious. You then ate all of it and Hibari was satisfied. He throw you some clothes and walk out of the room when you hear Yamamoto's voice on the other side of the door, "Hibari?! Why did you just walk out from (y/n)'s room?!"

Hibari immediately stand by to hit Yamamoto! Yamamoto then quickly says, "W-Wait, I know, your were just chating, right?"

Hibari :"...."

Hibari then dash and attack Yamamoto. Yamamoto dodge it by inches and then start running away while Hibari chases him. You know it would probably cause a commotion if he tells the truth but it still make you a little sad. You stood up from the bed and went to take a shower and in the middle of the bath, Hibari suddenly opens the door.

You :"Eek! Hibari!! Close the door!!!"

Hibari :"You shouldn't call me that name, I'm your mate already afterall."

You blushed harder and said once again, "K-Kyoya, close the door!"

Hibari :"Hnn? Should a female herbivore really be using such attitude towards a male carnivore~?"

Hibari is smirking as he tease you.

"I'm not a herbivore!" You protested.

Hibari :"Hnn, I wonder who fainted last night"

You :"!!!"

You blushed and said softly again, "Kyoya, pls, close the door..."

Hibari :"Hmph"

Hibari finally close the door and left you alone but you were no longer in the mood to shower, so you went out and got dress. You didn't realise Hibari is still there, thus...

Hibari : *growl lowly like a wolf behind you*

You jumped and were shocked and then said, "Kyoya? W-Why are you still here?"

Hibari :"Stupid herbivore, you want your mate to run off to other female's den?"

You :"N-No, sorry."

Hibari :"Hmph"

You quickly finish dressing and went out to have lunch with Hibari but then on the way to the kitchen Hibari had disappeared. You only realise it when you reach the kitchen and you know that it was probably because he doesn't want to eat with so many people. Thus, you brought your bowl and Hibari's meal to him. Cause you couldn't carry two bowl a time so Yamamoto offered to help you. But on the way to Hibari's room, Yamamoto said, "(y/n), did you really do it with Hibari last night?"

You :"Eh?! W-Well...w-we didn't really, do it."

Yamamoto :"Then, would you mate with me?"

His eyes is super serious as he said this but you were stunned.

You :"W-Wait, Yamamoto, this is a joke right?"

Yamamoto :"Do I look like I'm joking?"

You sweatdropped and asked, "B-But why me? I'm a wolf, not dog..."

Yamamoto :"Isn't dog a part of wolf too? Plus, a single wolf can have more than one mate, so pls!" (Your are still holding the bowls :p)

You know that but couldn't agree to it. Just when you are about to refuse, Hibari had appear out of nowhere and were growling dangerously. He sounds just like a wolf ready to fight for his mate and the same goes to Yamamoto. (Only that he's a dog)

He got ready his tonfa and were about to charge at Yamamoto until you interfered. You hug Hibari tightly and he calmed down. You then turn to Yamamoto and said firmly, "Sorry, but I'm a human too, pls don't threat me as though I'm a real wolf that will mate with any one!"

Yamamoto :"........."

Yamamoto did not say anything, he just put down the bowl and went off...

Hibari :"Herbivore...I'm not 'anyone' then huh?"

You :"O-Of course"

Hibari :*smirk* "Wise answer"

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
End! Thats all for Hibari! Hope you like it! Pls vote and comment!