Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Fran/ Part 3

Did you like the previous chapter, I know its hard to understand some part so I will do a quick explanation in this chapter!
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
-Next morning-
You wake up super angry and you were now ignoring Fran on the bed. You turn your back to him and puff up your cheek pouting. However, instead of of worrying, he is trying to control his laughter behind you.

You :"FRAN-SENPAI!!!"

Fran :"I told you I'm sorry, I simply want to make sure you won't run away with another man"

You :"BUT I WAS SO SCARED!"

Fran :"Heh, that's my goal isn't it?"

You :"Then you should stop when I beg you!!!"

Fran :"But your reaction is so fun"

You :"Argh!"

Fran warp his hands around your waist and pulled you close to his body and you blushed.

Fran :"Hey (y/n)-chan, if you keep pouting I will get turned on again~"

You :"W-What the hell?!"

Fran :"Also, it was (y/n)-chan's fault for not realising it was me since I actually did a lot of mistakes during the punishment~"

You :"Huh?"

Fran :"Firstly, didn't you realise that when I finger you on the train no one noticed?"

You :"I thought they just ignored it!!"

Fran :"Secondly, I wasn't surprised when I saw your rabbit ears and tail right~?"

You :"!!!!"

You then realised what he said is true and your face flushed bright red, from both anger and embarrassment.

Fran :"Hey (y/n)-chan, I told you not to keep pouting right~?"

He hug you and suddenly harshly bite down on your neck, leaving a teeth mark.

You :"Ack, it hurts!"

Fran :"Actually, maybe my seeds did not reach your eggs yesterday??"

You :"Huh?!?!?! You came like 5 times!"

Fran :"And you came 6 times~"

You blushed harder when he said that.

Fran :"However, I feel that we should do it more to be sure~"

He then climb onto you and you guys went again~

-Two months later-

You just came back from the clinic and were sneaking into the mansion right now. Too bad Fran easily caught you as he has been waiting for you this entire time beside the door.

Fran :"(y/n)-chan"

You :"!!!" *flinches*

Fran :"So where did my little rabbit went? Don't you know you shouldn't just leave your rabbit alone as they get lonely easily??"

He pulled you close by your waist and look at you with his green eyes. You start to look around nervously.

You :"I-I went to the clinic..."

Fran :"Oh? And why did you went to the clinic?"

You :"I'm not feeling too well nowadays..."

Fran :"Well then, what did the doctor say?"

You :"W-Well..."

Fran :"I'm waiting~"

You :"I-I'm pr....."

Fran :"Huh?"

You :"I'm pregnant......."

Fran :"That's all??"

You :"W-What do you mean that's all??"

Fran :"We have been having sex without condom, pregnancy is just excepted"

He then kisses you again.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Okay, that's more like a extended ending. Next is Squalo the rabbit, toodles!! ^_^