Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Mukuro/

Nope, not intended yaoi! XD
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
You love Mukuro, yes, that's already a fact. But to you, Chrome is like a sister and it was obvious she likes Mukuro too... One day, you, Chrome and Mukuro went to a mountain to find some Herbs. It was actually Mukuro's idea. He just appeared a few hours ago and invited you to collect some herbs with him, saying he has something fun to show you. Chrome heard and asked if she can come too so Mukuro allowed her. You actually decided Chrome can go alone with Mukuro but Mukuro insisted you join him.

-Flashback/Few hours ago-
You were reading a book on a sofa while the others went out. Suddenly Mukuro appears infront of you.

Mukuro :"Kufufufufu, hi (y/n)-chan~"

You :"EH?! M-MUKURO-SAMA?!"

Mukuro :"Hehe, did you miss me?"

You :"Eh? W-Well...Anyway, how can I help you?"

Mukuro :"Oh yes, I came here because I have a request for you~"

You :"What is it??"

Mukuro :"Say, do you mind accompanying me to the mountains to collect some herbs?"

You :"H-Huh?"

Mukuro :"I have something I want to show you~"

You :"Alright, su-"

Suddenly, Chrome came in.

Chrome :"M-Mukuro-Sama!"

Mukuro :"Oh, my dear Chrome, I'm going to bring (y/n)-chan with me, can you help me inform the others?"

Chrome :".....a-actually...."

Mukuro :"Hmm?"

Chrome :"C-Can I come along too?!"

You :"!!!"

Mukuro :"Oh? But-"

Chrome :"Please!" *bows 90 degree*

Mukuro :*sign*"That's kinda a problem, my energy might not be able to teleport two person with me..."

Chrome :*About to cry*

You :"M-Mukuro-sama, can you bring Chrome instead then?"

Chrome :"!!!" *looks at you with sparkling eyes*

Mukuro :"But I really want to show you that 'thing' "

You :"Umm, then tell me the destination, I will teleport there myself"

Mukuro :"Can you really do it?"

You :"I will just try"

Mukuro :"Alright, the destination is (whatever mountain)"

You :"Alright, you can go first"

Mukuro :"Okay~"

He held Chrome by her waist and she blushed then snapped his fingers and they disappear.

You signed then focus all your energy and managed to teleport to the destination.

At the mountain, Mukuro gave you a few pictures of plants and requested you collect them, saying it will make something fun. He also gave Chrome some plant pictures to follow and collect, however, those were different from yours.
-End Flashback-

So now, you were collecting the plants alone while Mukuro follows Chrome to ensure her safety.

You :*sign*"What the hell..."

In the evening, you managed to collect all the plants Mukuro want. Chrome also managed to collect all plants requested with Mukuro's help. You guys met up in a cave and Mukuro teaches the both of you how to brew potions with the herbs you guys had collected.