THEY'RE IN THE HOUSE

A ringing sound blasted my ears as I started gaining back consciousness.

My already incompetent eye sight seemed to be more blurry than usual as I opened my eyes.

I heard loud foot steps running from the hall and a man shouting-"Oh my gosh Hardy!"

I slowly raised my head and felt this striking pain run through my neck up.

Josh's kneeled down on the bloody floor and lifted my head for support and said-"What the fuck happened? I was asleep and I noticed you weren't next to me. What happened in here?"

As my vision began to get a bit more clearer I started to remember what happened before I was knocked out.

I looked up at Josh in terror and right when I was about to tell him what happened we both began hearing foot steps in the dining room.

Josh stood up and said quietly-"Stay here."

Like hell I will!

I built up some strength and got myself up and slowly made my way behind him.

Josh looked back at me in defeat.

We both slowly made our way in the dining room.

Josh swept the wall in search of the light switch and quickly switched it on.

As the lights turned on it made the short dark skin girl  that seemed to be around the age 16-17 noticeable. She had glistening skin and gravity defying hair. She stood in the corner holding her bleeding stomach and holding a steel pipe in her hand.

She's gorgeous, but why the fuck is she in my house?

She looked more  horrified than dangerous.

Josh shouted-"Who the fuck are you and why are you here?"

She stood there in silence and tightened her grip on the pipe.

I'm assuming that's what knocked me out. Good hit, bitch!

Josh turned to me and said-"Call the police."

Like they'll do anything.

After he told me to call the police  she started crying.

I attempted to make slow steps towards her to try to get her to communicate.

She made a defense stance  and pointed the pipe in my face.

Josh then shouted-"Hardy stop we don't know her."

I looked at her and said-"Are you ok? You seem hurt."

Tears ran down her face as she said-"I'm not going back out there."

She tightened her grip on the pipe even harder and said-"You can't make me."

-"Ok Ok, it's ok I just need you to tell me why you're here and what happened before my husband decide to call the cops."

Josh then shouted-"I am going to call the cops and let them deal with this hoodlum  that snuck into our house."

What did he just call her?

I looked back at Josh in frustration and said-"Don't call her that, we don't know what's going or if she needs help."

She then dropped the pipe and began coughing up blood. She kneeled down in pain as she tried to put pressure on her open wound.

I quickly grabbed her for support. I held her and she muffled -" Pl-ease he-lp me."

I looked at Josh and said -" Get me the first aid kit in the bathroom."