PIGGY THAT CRIED WOLFE

Josh sighed and said-" I can't believe we're back here again."

I looked over at Josh and saw his face stuck and tired.

Sabrina is passed out in the backseat.

Poor girl is exhausted.

What the fuck do I do now, and what did he mean by his lord's blood is on my hands?

Is he talking about... No I don't have time to worry about that now I need to do something.

My first initial response was to take Sabrina to the hospital. Poor girl has had way to much stress on her mind and body in the last 6 hours.

I said-"Josh call the cops and tell them what happened while I drive to the hospital."

Josh pats his pockets and says-" I don't have my phone do you?"

I sighed and said -"Fuck! We'll just wait  until we get to the hospital. We're not that far just a few minutes away."

Josh sighed and laid back in the passenger seat and shut his eyes for a bit.

My baby is exhausted.

As I'm driving up the street I noticed the police car with the sirens on parked unusually on the side of the road.

Yes! This is the perfect time to let them know what happened.

As I slowly appear closer to the vehicle it began looking more and more unusual.

I came to a stop on the side of it and noticed the officer just sitting in his seat staring.

Weird, but pigs usually chill on the clock.

I shouted-" Hello sir! We need some help."

I got no response.

I shouted even louder-"HELLO SIRR WE ARE IN NEED OF HELP!"

I rubbed my eyes and squinted to get a better look and noticed the officer's throat slit wide open  with his tongue on the dash board. I then noticed blood written on the hood of the car saying"Silence."

Josh then screamed-"HARDY!"

I looked over and noticed this ginormous man in the same white bloody robe as those fuckers running towards the passenger's side of the car with his slit tongue out hissing at us.

Before he can make contact with the car I pressed gas and got out of there.

I was panicking.

I looked in my rare view mirror and noticed him bowing down licking the blood off of his dagger.

Well I guess pigs aren't even safe now... that's a first.

This is no time for witty remarks.

I got out my head and noticed Sabrina woke up from me basically going 100.

Sabrina-"What's going??"

Josh is still in shock after waking up to a bloody overgrown white man running his way.

I said-" It's ok sweetie I'm just taking you to the hospital."

Josh sighed in distress and asked-"When does this end?"

I looked at him and said-"Soon honey it will all be alright."

Josh looked at me  hopeless and asked -" How do you know that?"

I sighed and said-"Because we don't have a choice but to survive. They couldn't kill us then and they won't kill us now."

Sabrina then shockingly asked-" You guys have been through this before?"