Chapter eight

Emery: Twins?? I'm going to have two more siblings?
Hardin: Yes Emery! Are you excited?
Emery: I'd be more excited if they were girls, but I guess two brothers will be fun! I can be the better sibling!
Tessa and Hardin laugh with Emery as they pick her uo from Landon's.
Hardin: Any food requests before we head back home?
Tessa: Yeah could we stop at a local grocery store? I think my mom wants to come over for dinner instead of getting takeout at the hotel.
Hardin: Alright we can stop at the grocery store for your mum.
Emery: Can grandma stay the night? Pleaseee
Tessa and Hardin look at each other before looking back at Emery with a smile.
Emery: Yayyy! I'm going to make some of my special blueberry muffins with play doh!
Hardin: Don't leave the play doh out again Emery. Remember what happened last time?
Tessa: What happened last time, Hardin?
Hardin: Ask Emery.
Emery: I may or may not have left the play doh out which made it dry and hard like a rock!
Tessa: Em, you are such a father's girl.
Hardin: Hey! That's a bit harsh on me!
Emery and Tessa start to laugh as Hardin parks into a spot in front of the grocery store.
Tessa: Cmon Em! Dad will stay in the car while we go inside and pick some things out.
Tessa and Emery enter the store while Hardin scrolls through his phone.
———————————————————————————
A few minutes later...
A knock suprises Hardin which made him drop his phone.
Hardin: What the-
Molly: Hey Hardin did you miss me?
Hardin: MOLLY! Get away from my car right the hell now.
Molly: Oh shut it. That wasn't a good welcome was it, Scott.
Hardin: Look Tessa is going to be back any minute and I'm sure as hell that she would not like to see you here.
Molly: Aw little Tessa is here?? Well is she still as fun as the night you two-
Tessa: Hey Har-
Emery: Mom who is this?
Molly: Who the hell is that...

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 7K READS!! I can't believe y'all actually enjoy this story?? I'm just very appreciative of you guys for reading this story!! Have a good 2021 everybody!!