Chapter one

I wake up to see Hardin holding Emery. He puts her down. Emery starts to run around in the house while holding a muffin. I smile and realize this is my life now. Waking up to Hardin and Emery makes me so happy that I sometimes forget about work. I check the time and realize I have an online meeting in a couple of minutes so I grab some coffee. "Hey. How was your sleep" "Good. How long have you been up for?" " Since 5. Emery woke up and she decided to wake me up". "Aw you can take a nap this afternoon if you want Hardin" "I might take up that deal" he smirks and I tell him i'm going to be in my office. He nods and I walk into my office. I get a text from Nora who wants to get mani pedis this afternoon. I asked her what's the reason for it. She replies with "nothing I just wanted to hangout!". I reply with after my meeting we can go. She tells me to wear a cute dress. I smile at the text and get onto the meeting. 10 minutes into the meeting and nothing important happens so I quickly go to my room and get a white dress that Hardin likes. I put it on and walk back to my office. Hardin texts me saying that he's going to hangout with Landon and that he's taking Em with him. I text him back and tell him i'm going out with Nora. He says "Good :) You need a day to relax". I smile and as soon as the meeting finishes, I text Nora. She tells me to meet her outside of our apartment so we can both ride there together in the same car. She gets here and we head to the salon.