Chapter six!

"Wow Landon, you and Nora really went out on this party!" "Just for you Tessa!". I smile at Landon and hug him. Hardin has Em on his shoulders and they walk up to get Em a cupcake. Nora makes sure to give her one that doesn't reveal the gender yet. "Nora! Thank you for making all of this!" "Of course Tess! I'm so excited for you to find out the gender!" Nora knows what the gender is so she got the cake, cupcakes, and balloons. Everyone starts to arrive and we crowd around me to feel my stomach. "Is it time yet Nora?" "Hardin be patient!" "Sorry I'm just super excited" "Hardin? Excited? That's not possible.". Hardin rolls his eyes at Nora and I laugh. "Okay everyone! When Tessa and Hardin cut the cake, everyone can pop one balloon!". I get the knife set up to cut the cake and Hardin has his hand over mine. Everyone starts to countdown. "5.....4.....3...." I smile at Hardin and we both cut a piece of the cake. "It's a boy!!!" I drop the knife and hug Hardin. He smiles and so does Em. Everyone jumps up and down with excitement. "I'm so proud of our family Tess" "I love you Hardin". We both separate and go to see Trish and my mom. "We are both so proud to have another grandchild especially a boy" "He better not be a heartbreaker like you Mr.Scott" "Mom! How many times do we have to go over this" "Hey, I accepted that you guys are never going to stay away from eachother!". Hardin laughs at my moms joke which makes me back off but still in a mood. "Tess it's alright. He better be a heartbreaker" He smirks and I smack his hand playfully. He pretends to be dramatic and I just walk away laughing. "Uh Tessa could you come over here?" "Sure Nora what's wrong?" "Your doctor just called and.." "Hardin come over here!" "What's up guys" "The doctor called and told me that Tessa isn't having a boy..." "What?!" "Tessa's having twins..." I look at Hardin who turns pale instantly....