chapter fourteen

*Tessa's pov*

"Nora!!! I need help with my dress!"

Nora comes running into the room to zip up my dress. My memories flashback to when Hardin used to zip up my dress, but the one that pops up more is the memory from Ken's wedding to Karen.

"There we are Tessa. Karen is waiting in the kitchen with Emery. She has her dress on and also has a basket as flowers for her flower girl duty."

I laugh and so does Nora.

As soon as we stop laughing Emery runs into the room.

"Mommy look!! I have pink and white flowers in my basket! Grandma put a flower in my hair to match with my dress!"

I smile at Emery while seeing some of Hardin's facial features in her face. I haven't seen Hardin in a couple of days because Landon and Nora keep on separating us for the big day.

The wedding is going to be big, but not as big as Ken's. My mom and Noah flew out for the day. He also brought along his fiancée who I adore. I'm glad that Noah found someone who isn't an exact replica of him like me. Opposites attract they say..

My bachelorette party was huge as well. Nora made it a big priority to order a police officer... I should tell Hardin about that.

"Well we should be starting to leave for the wedding now"

Nora says while taking Emery's hand and walking out of the bedroom.

I stay back for a couple of minutes before walking out with my phone in my hand.

It startes to ring as I look at the caller ID.

"Mom"

I answer immediately knowing that she is either going to say something happened to the twins or she's going to try and ask me if marrying Hardin is the right choice.

T: Hi mother what a suprise! Did something happen to the twins, or is it time for you to try and ask me if marrying Hardin is going to be the best option.

C: You know I worry about you, Theresa. This is the last chance to backout you know...

T: Mother I really have to get to my wedding to HARDIN. So if you don't mind i'll see you and my babies there!

C: Alright Theresa, but don't let him break your heart..

I hang up and walk out to the car where Nora, Emery, and Karen are.

"Are you ready Mrs. Scott?"

"I sure am Mrs. Gibson"

I smile at Nora knowing that after today i'll be married to Hardin forever..