Chapter five

I wake up bright and early. Hardin is still asleep and so is Emery. I decide to make breakfast for everyone while they sleep. I rush into the kitchen and rub my belly. The bump is getting bigger and I can't help but wonder if it's twins. I'm hoping it's not because that will be hard to financialize. Although I would love to have twins... Stop thinking about that Tessa. I hear footsteps but suddenly realize they aren't Hardin's. "Mom, what can I eat for breakfast" "Good Morning Emery! Breakfast can be anything you'd like!" "Can I have frosted flakes". I should've known she'd say that. She really is her father, I'm hoping this baby will be a mommy person. I grab frosted flakes and put them into a bowl. I see Hardin walking into the kitchen and trying to grab the bowl from me. "Good Morning to you, grumpy gus" "Isn't this for me?" "No silly it's for Emery" "She likes frosted flakes too?" "A daddy's girl I know Hardin." He smiles and let's go of the bowl. I walk over to the table and give Em her bowl. I walk back to Hardin who grabs my face and plants a kiss on my forehead. I smile and say, "It's time to get ready for the gender reveal party" "Noooo I don't want to leave the housee" "What if it's a boy Hardin? You'll get to teach him how to play sports" "You know I don't play sports Tess, Although I can teach him how to fight" He smirks and I slap his hand. He pretends to be sad and I walk away with laughter. I get to the room and try to choose my outfit. I see a dress in my closet, a lilac dress to be exact, with a note that says, "Tessa! Please wear this dress for the gender reveal party! It's a mix of blue and pink so it won't spoil anything what so ever!- Nora". I smile at the note as I put the dress on and look into the mirror. My baby bump looks so small in this dress but I can feel that it's huge and hurts a lot from the kicking. "Tessa! It's time to get going!" I look at the clock and realize that I accidentally fell asleep. My makeup is already done but I don't remember when I fell asleep. That's weird. I go to the living room and see Em in a pink dress. "I want a sister!" "But what if it's a boy Em?" "I guess thats okay too mommy" I smile and we walk out of the door to Landon's house for the party..