chapter thirteen

*Hardin's pov*

"Hardin!! Tessa and Nora are waiting at the alter! How long are you going to take bro?"

It's been about five months since Tessa had the twins and they have grown so much. My mom and Carol have been caring for them for such a long time like they did with Emery when she was born.

"I'm coming Landon!! Just wait man!"
I can't believe that i'm thinking about leaving. I want to marry Tessa, I do. But I don't want her to think that I know what i'm doing because I really don't. I'm trying my best to not fall apart but I don't want her to be upset.

Landon barges in with a camera for the wedding.

"Hardin!! Come on! We have to go because I need to take photos of the wedding before everyone gets there! This has to be perfect like Nora says!"

He smiles thinking about Nora, they really are truly in love aren't they? I just wish I could be that perfect for Tessa, especially after everything that has happened, after everything we have been through together. Together as in I shouldn't back out on the wedding because I want to be perfect for her, for Tessa.

I put on my tie and looks in the mirror.

"Landon, do you think i'm going to cry when I see her down the aisle?"

He looks at me before saying, "I hope so, her dress is beautiful and she loves you Hardin. You know it would break her heart if you walk out on her, again. I cried when I saw Nora down the aisle. I think it just happens when you realize that you get to spend the rest of your life with the one you truly love."

I shrug his conversation off even though it hit me a lot.

We walk to the car and get in. Landon drives as I stare out of the window.

Today is the last day i'll be in love with Theresa Lynn Young.

After today, i'll be in love with Theresa Lynn Scott.

Sorry for being so unactive!!
I'll be posting multiple chapters tonight <3
-Andrea