{1} Squirrel fucker

Wake me up. I can't wake up. Save me.

So maybe having that as my alarm wasn't as funny as I thought it would be when waking up at 7AM because right now I feel like throwing my phone across the room. Turning my alarm off I got up gracefully with a fall, a groan and big fat stretch.

Entering the bathroom, I did what was necessary so I didn't resemble a zombie and put in my contacts before I had a chance to fall over again. I did not feel like dressing up as the only important person in that school was Eli and he's seen me from my nappies days. Ratty clothes it was. I put my red hair in a messy bun, surprising myself when it actually turned out presentable.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my pencil case and notebook in there. As well as a suprise tool that can help me later if I decide everyone's too annoying and I don't want to put up with them. I don't really know what I need as British schools give you your school books although I don't think Americans do it like that so hopefully the notebook would be a safe bet.

I decided to put some mascara and inner corner highlight on so I would look half decent before walking down stairs. Grabbing a water bottle and apple I waited in the car for my mum to drop me off. My mum must be making some good money from her new job as she recently bought a fancy car. 

Once I got a hang of the way to school I would walk as I don't have a driving license. Although I can drive and my mum knows it but that woman just loves winding me up. Plugging my phone into the aux I decide to play some good, trustworthy, English music to put me in a good mood. By the time I was at school I felt like I was gonna burst of energy.

"Have a good day at school. I love you," she said while giving me a hug.

"I love you too mum."

With that she drove off leaving me to face the massive red brick building with the sign 'Crawford High School'. Coincidentally named after my favourite actor Chace Crawford cause that man is yummy. Mhm. Enough day dreaming about Chace. When I came to the realisation I was going to have to walk in rather than just stand there looking like a twat I felt like I was going to shit myself. You know what they say fake it till they make it. So here we go...

Walking in I decided to ignore the occasional stares I was getting. It could be much worse, I could have the whole school staring at me. I just can't believe I'm in high school back with all the younger years, I would be in sixth form back in England. From what I could see this school didn't seem cliché with the nerds, the populars and the bad boys. I'm assuming that's just in the movies. Locating the office I was met with a young blonde woman with a kind smile helping resolve my slight nerves as I generally wasn't that anxious.

"Hi. How can I help you?"

"I'm new here. My name is Scarlett Eve Pierce. Can I have my timetable?" I responded politely with a small smile.

"Don't you have a lovely accent dear. Give me a moment while I go get your schedule." I just nodded in response, checking my phone to see it was 8:25 whilst she got my timetable. When she returned she handed me my timetable as well as anything else I needed..

"Ta." She looked confused for a moment before I said, "Thank you." I mentally reminded myself to try speak as ordinary as possible.

Turning around I inspected my timetable realising I had form first which is now called homeroom. As I carried on walking I tried to use the map to navigate my way around it occurred to me I cannot multitask as I walked into a wall. Yes an actual fucking wall. Rubbing my nose I turned around to see if anybody saw that but I don't think anyone did. 

Finally I made it to homeroom, entering quite loudly by accidentally banging the door on the wall which caused all eyes to turn to me, including the teacher who now narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips. I'm guessing he didn't like my entry too much. Oh well, I don't mind banging the door now.