{10} Playing nice

I walked into homeroom only to be dragged out of it. I was walking to my chair when Dakota grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room while telling Carson he, "Needs me for a bit" whatever that means.

"Oi," he said rudely.

"Your the one dragged me out of here so speak nicely or I'm off." 

"Look this isn't easy to say," he sighed while dragging his hand through his hair and then down his face.

"But I'm," he hesitated.

"Your what? Because if your telling me your gay I don't believe you. You shag too many birds for that. Also why are you telling me your gay, I don't care I still hate you either way."

"I'm not gay. I dragged you out here to say I'm slightly apologetic for hitting you."

"Which time?" I interrupted.

"Hey that's you not me. I only punched you when we had that fight though I did punch you multiple times. So I guess I'm a bit sorry, your a girl so I should've never punched you but you annoyed the fuck out of me. I'm not going to say I'm not going to argue with you because that's practically impossible but I'm not going to hit you again, so don't fucking try to provoke me."

"Are you done?" I asked impatiently although on the inside I was slightly happy he had apologised. I know we are still gonna argue but I don't want us to constantly physically fight when we're with each other.

"Yeah whatever."

"Did you two play nice?" Al asked mockingly when we walked inside. I stuck my middle finger up at him only to see Dakota doing the same thing, I immediately stopped doing it and walked over to where Al was sat and whacked him over the head.

It wasn't until break that I figured out Eli wasn't at school again and he didn't tell me. I guess I couldn't say much as I don't come to school a lot but at least I told him in advance if I wouldn't be coming. Also he has other friends I don't. My plan was to go sit on the benches outside and just go on my phone but all of them were full. However I did spot the three musketeers sitting on the far corner bench. Like far far. Seriously what is with these guys trying to seclude themselves. I went to go piss them off cause what better things do I have to do.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked in a spongebob voice before taking Dakota's fag.

"Hunting children," Dakota scoffed.

"Never know with you Carter." He raised an eyebrow at the name but said nothing, probably focusing on the more pressing thing at hand which was me stealing his cig. I decided from now on I'm gonna call him Carter, I like it better.

"Gimme it back oy," I whined once he took it back.

"Get your own."

"Fine," I huffed before sitting on the table top and face the other two. "Al darling do you mind giving me a fag?"

"A what?" The whole table interrogated.

"A cig for fuck sake. Americans."

"Say that then, almost gave me a heart attack."

"If I wanted one I would've just asked for Carter. We all know he dropped the soap on purpose."

Apparently Carter didn't find that to funny as he grabbed my hips and swivelled me around to face him so he was sitting between my legs. I looked down at his annoying face before ruffling his hair. "Calm down I was only taking mick. No need to get so defensive about your previous relationships!" Both Al and Danny tried to hold in their laughs that their faces resembled tomatoes.

"Look they match your hair Red." He yanked my hair.

"Stop yanking my hair you twat!"

"You know you sound cute when you speak British."

"British isn't a language and I do not sound cute."

"Yes you do sunshine." Al jumped in the conversation and Danny just nodded his head in agreement.

"For supposed bad boys of the school your awfully friendly well except for this one over here." I said whilst pointing to Carter.

"Only to you."

"Why?"

"Seemed like you weren't just using us to sleep with Dakota." I made a scrunched up disgusted face and pretended to gag just at the thought of shagging Carter.

"Not that I do but how did you know?"

"Well you having a physical fight with him gave us the idea and we knew Dakota didn't like you or else he wouldn't of hit you back," Danny said.

"And you don't like Hannah," Al added.

I snorted before saying, "So what is this a Hannah hate club."

"Well basically all of the school licks her ass just because her boyfriend is Dakota and those who don't like her pretend to like her also because of Dakota."

"All I heard was Carter's fault," I smirked.

"I will hit you," Carter said.

"Uh uh uh no you won't. Don't you remember what you said this morning and I quote 'I'm not going to hit you'," I tutted.

"I also said don't provoke me."

"Yeah like that's not gonna happen." I was now sitting on the actual bench in the only available space left which was next to Carter because my arse started to hurt.

"Anyways what are the parties like over here? I haven't gone to one in ages and I am in a deep need of getting drunk. Feels like I haven't drank in time."

"You were drunk last Sunday," Dakota stated.

"Well it still feels like ages and it's probably because of you, you drain the fucking life out of me."

"Most high school parties are shit but if you find the right ones then you their sick."

"Any good ones coming up?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean we could throw one." Danny said.

"Are you fucked?"

"I can't be assed."

I ignored their negative input before saying, "Brilliant that's what we'll do. I am going to show you lads how we partied back in Bradford."

They all groaned in disagreement. "Danny it was your idea what are you moping about?"

"I didn't think we would actually do it."

"Please guys for me." 

"Nope," they all said.

Guess it was time to whip out my big guns. Puppy dog eyes, Eli can never say no to me when I do them. I did it on Danny first thinking he's the most likely to crack but he still said no. I tried Al next but he also said no. Well he was  my last hope. I pouted my lips further before turning to Dakota and the my surprise he wavered and said yes. Didn't see that coming.

"Why did you agree?" Al asked to Dakota.

"I couldn't help it. Did you see her face? That shit is the devils work I felt compelled to say yes."

"Oh come on guys it's gonna be so fun," I assured.

"Fine where we having it?" Danny asked reluctantly.

"Well I have a free house but my house is too small for a party."

Eventually we agreed to do it at the flats, this Saturday at 9PM till late. I could tell as we discussed all the details they were becoming more excited about it.