{13} Friends

"How you gonna tell people about the party?" Eli asked as we were all sat together at our table for lunch.

 "Like this," I said before standing up on our table and shouting, "Party on Saturday at 9PM  at 'Eastside Crawford apartments', spread the word. Dakota's the host."

"That should do it if not just send out a text. They all lick Carter's arse so they should come," I said jumping down and sitting back in my seat.

"Eli obviously I want you to sit with me but what happened to all your other mates did you just leave them?" I asked realising since I've been here he only sits with me.

"They were all fucked except Logan. I usually sit with him when your not here."

"He's right he used to sit with all them jocks," Carter said.

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"Well I didn't plan on making mates here so I just sat with my soccer team."

"Eli your breaking my heart. It's called football have you no shame."

"Have to call it soccer or else everyone here gets confused," he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Just admit your a pussy and accept peer pressure way to easy."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do not."

"Do too." I smirked in victory as Eli just sat their looking confused.

"Where did I wrong?" He sang out of nowhere.

"Eli your brain is one of the eight wonders of the world," Danny said.

"Thanks."

"I don't think that was a compliment," I told him.

"Whatever I'll take it as one."

"I'm surprised you guys don't do any sports, seems like a good way to burn your anger," I said.

"We used to play football but once I came back from juvie I couldn't join because it would give parents a 'bad impression'."

"So they didn't want the jailbait, what's your two excuses?"

"We couldn't be asked going. It was way too much effort," Al said.

The bell rang breaking us from our conversation. We all had art and we had a supply teacher so naturally we all had a paint fight. It started when Eli was painting but lifted his paintbrush with too much force and it got on my head. I tried to get him back but I ended up missing and hitting carter. I don't even know how Al and Danny got involved but by the end of it we looked like a rainbow. 

"Who's house are we going to to get cleaned up in cause the bathrooms aren't gonna do it."

"You are not getting paint in my house," I said as they all turned my head to look at me.

"Not it," Carter said and the three of them looked at Eli.

"Why can't we go to Al's or Danny's?" Eli asked.

"We all live together." I was curious but didn't ask any questions as nosy as I am because it's not the time I'm literally covered in paint and that seemed a little too personal. I wouldn't want people sticking their nose in my business.

"Fine we can go to mine. No one should be home." 

We were at his house and the boys were going to shower first because the out voted me. It's not my fault I'm the only girl here. Before Eli went in the shower I noticed something weird on his clothes so I asked, "Eli why do you have skid marks on your boxers?" There was just a pair on the floor.