Chapter 1 🌟

This image screams Haruki and....someone else 👀 vibes, Who do you guys think?

••••••••

Glossy floors, impeccably organized and up to date laundry, the constant yummy smells arising from the kitchen, and pictures line up on the walls, this was the home Haru has managed to create for herself.

She's impressed herself with how much she's assimilated to becoming a stay-at-home mother. Never in a million years did she think this is the life she'd have, but she truly wouldn't change it for the world.

Sure it was tough not having Sasuke and her two older boys at home (Especially the boys, there was an ache in her heart whenever they were gone!)

But she was never truly lonely as long as she knew they were out there and okay. Plus, she genuinely loved being able to take care of her little ones at home!

Was it all perfect? No of course not, With two eleven-year-old girls and one nine-year-old little boy, a bit of chaos was bound to occur every now and then, but Haru loved the life she lived regardless.

"So Runa and Ruki left for school?" Daisuke asked softly as he sat at the spacious kitchen's island. The girls just left around five minutes ago, with Haru letting them go only after five minutes' worth of tears and picture taking once they were both ready in their outfits.

Well, the tears were only really coming from her end.

She couldn't help it! Her two baby girls! Off to their last year!!

It didn't help that Haruki opted to wear an outfit similar to the one Haru always used to wear. A light blue crop top, one glove masking the summoning markings on her hand, some safety shorts with a dark skirt, and the ninja sandals with thigh high socks.

It was like seeing a blast from the past! How was she not supposed to get emotional?!

Runa didn't do much to aid her mother's tears either, she just looked so cute and grown up in her purple outfit! Haru barely knew what to do with herself, Sure Runa was acting all grumpy as Haru was demanding that the two girls take pictures, but Haru knew better!

Runa is her father's daughter alright, which means that she's a bit more reserved and less affectionate than Haruki. Since Haru's dealt with that exact same personality type her entire life, she's learned to tune out the complaints.

With the girls officially gone for school, Haru let go of her camera, not before taking a complimentary selfie with Daisuke; Who was also forced into the impromptu photoshoot of course.

She was quick to pick up their plates and wash everything up, she had Daisuke's monthly check-up with Sakura in around half an hour and she didn't want to be late!

"Yeah buddy they're going to school." Haru hummed as she scrubbed at one of the plates, mindlessly working at the small task.

Daisuke pouted a bit and nodded before letting his head fall on his arms. He wanted to be off to the academy getting stronger too! He knew he was strong and could do it! His mom always told him it was because of his age that he couldn't go and join them, and although it was partially true, it really had to do with his health.

Little Daisuke's been prone to certain side effects all his life. Coughing fits, cold sweats, throwing up, and sometimes in more serious situations he even faints! He felt like he could never catch a break! His training time was always limited because if he were to go on for too long the symptoms would start and he'd turn into a sick mess.

It's why everyone, especially Haru, was so fiercely protective of him!

He needed constant supervision because his little fits of symptoms were sometimes unprovoked, and it also came with many hospital visits.