Chapter 19 🌟

Ahh sorry for the long wait guys! Hopefully you'll enjoy this chap, be sure to lmk in the comments! Also, this chap is heavily unedited so I deeply apologize for any mistakes! They'll be reviewed and fixed soon <3

••Third Person POV••

To say that Sasuke uchiha felt like the most stressed man on the planet right now would be an understatement. For clarifications sake, the most stressed father on the planet.

For once it wasn't Katsuro raising his fathers blood pressure by messing around, it wasn't Masahiko working himself half to death and having Sasuke worry, and it wasn't even Daisuke's illness!

No, for the first time in Sasuke's life it was his girls giving him a run for his money.

His two princesses!

Well, of course there was that time the girls ran away from home and searched for him while he was on a high class mission that was specifically dangerous for them, but he liked to forget that such a shitstorm of a reunion ever happened.

First it was Runa. His eldest daughter. Ironically his only planned and expected child. The literal apple of his eyes! (though he'd never admit something like that out loud)

It's her first time out of the country on her own without her parents!

Haru worried over this sure, but Sasuke was initially fine with it. After all, his daughter wanted to be a Kunoichi, going out on her own for school trips was something that would help ease her into the experience of being away from home!

Plus, at the time she wasn't really alone. She had Haruki and Masahiko with her, so Sasuke really didn't have any concerns.

That was until this mornings phone call. Naruto's son had carried Runa to their hotel last night?!

Boruto Uzumaki, the same little kid who had his other daughter a blushing mess whenever he was around all those years ago?!

Hn...

Now with said other daughter, things were inexplicably worse than they were with Runa.

Haruki Uchiha was arguably the sweetest being to have ever entered Sasuke's life. With her sugary smile, pale curls and doe eyes; he often found himself wondering how he managed to create such a cute child.

He mentally gave Haru most of the credit, though she'd argue their little Ruki is much more like Sasuke than anyone realized. And in all fairness, she was right.

Whenever Haru would say such a thing it'd remind Sasuke of the time Naruto told him how much Ruki resembled him when she got angry or upset.

At the time it seemed almost comical since the only Ruki Sasuke had ever known was the toddler who'd hide in his arms all day and fall asleep in the garden by the rose bushes, not the academy student who's been trained by her mother for years.

Still, even now Sasuke frankly can't imagine finding her anything other than adorable.

But alas, The current situation with Haruki was easily what was stressing him out the most. Even more than his little Runa and- Naruto's child who can't keep his hands to himself.

Haruki had a vision from the past while still in the Mist field trip. A vision, portraying her own grandmother's brutal death!

Sasuke swore his heart stopped beating for a split second when he was unsure of which grandmother she was speaking of. Either option was horrible, but admittedly, one of Sasuke's worst nightmares consisted of Haruki learning of the Uchiha massacre in such a traumatic way.