𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

L' Etoile ━

act one: chapter one

★彡 COMING HOME 彡★

THE ORANGE LEAVES FELL FROM THE TREES, some falling on the ground and some falling on the heads of the moving people

THE ORANGE LEAVES FELL FROM THE TREES, some falling on the ground and some falling on the heads of the moving people. An auburn long-haired girl, with these autumn leaves jumbled in her hair, ran through the people, even pushing some but also murmuring a tiny sorry every time, as she was in a hurry to catch a train. She didn't want to hit a wall and miss her train, so she ran, and as she did, she became happier with every step. She was going back to the place she called home and to the people she called her family.

The girl huffed as she finally stepped onto the platform that she hadn't been to in months which felt like years to her. She liked to be dramatic about everything so it wasn't a shock. She looked at the clock and rushed into the wall between the platforms 9 and 10, which she called 9 ¾.

It was as if the wall had disappeared, as the short girl entered the magical platform full of young witches, wizards and their families. Though, she couldn't seem to find many of the students on the platform as it dawned upon her, and she sprinted towards the train which contained all witches and wizards who were absent on the platform, when she heard its loud whistle and saw smoke pour out of the front.

She sighed in relief as she had finally entered the train that led her to the place she loved, which could be considered odd as it was also her school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The girl walked to find an empty compartment to settle in for her journey, or rather the compartment with all her housemates, who she referred to as family. She smiled when she heard loud laughter and shouts, though she only understood a few screams, she knew it was her friends.

"Yes! Moony's the prefect! Oh, I already have plans!"

"Is my Lily the other prefect?"

"No! That's not what I'm prefect for! And yes, of course she is."

"Can someone pass me that sandwich?"

She just shook her head with a chuckle as she heard her friends, and opened the door to the compartment. Nobody noticed her at first, so she just leaned on the entrance and waited to see how much time they would take to acknowledge her.

Peter Pettigrew, a fellow sixth year student and one of the friends of the redhead was the first to notice her and with his sandwich stuffed mouth he shouted her name, which caught the attention of the three other sixth year Gryffindors she adored, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin.

And in unison they all shouted with glee, "Amelia!"

Amelia smiled at them, shouted a hello and seated herself between Peter, who sat by the window opposite to James, and Remus who sat opposite to Sirius.