Questions and Confusion

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately after announcing your presence, a small head pokes out of the corner.

Yoshino: "H-Hi, Y/N."

Yoshinon: "Welcome back, Y/N! How was your beach vacation?"

Y/N: "It was fun. How were you guys here in the house?"

Yoshinon: "It was fun too! We and Kurumi-san found out so much stuff about the world!"

Y/N: "That's nice. Anything else?"

Yoshino: "N-Not much."

A voice calls out from the kitchen and you instantly recognize it as Kotori.

Kotori: "Yoshino, is Y/N there? If he is, could you tell him dinner is ready?"

Yoshino: "H-Hai! Y/N, Kotori-oneesan said that it was time for dinner."

Y/N: "I'll be there in a few moments."

Yoshinon: "Don't take too long!"

Y/N: "Right."

The head disappears and you hear light footsteps retreat to the kitchen. You leave your bag by the doorstep and take your coat off. Upon entering the room, you're greeted by smiles and cheers from your 'family'. 

Kotori: "Welcome back, onee-chan!"

Y/N: "Yo, Kotori."

Kurumi: "Hey there, Y/N.~"

Y/N: "Umm, hey there too, Kurumi."

Kurumi: "Kiki, has being separated made you shy? In that case, you'll need some more cuddling. Come, sit beside me."

You slightly shiver but comply and move your seat closer to Kurumi. Kurumi holds you in a warm embrace and you slowly hug back.

Shido: "Now that everyone's here, let's ea...Kotori, where is the food?"

Kotori: "Oh I forgot to get it. Tee hee, sorry. Yoshino, could you help me?"

Yoshino: "S-Sure."

Kotori and Yoshino retreat back to the kitchen.

Kurumi: "So, how was the trip everyone? And I see you've brought more of us?"

Kaguya: "Kaka, I'm Kaguya Yamai. This here's my sister, Yuzuru."

Yuzuru: "Greetings. I am Yuzuru Yamai. Nice to meet you.."

Kurumi: "Kurumi, Tokisaki Kurumi. Nice to meet you too."

Kotori: "And the food is here!"

Kotori places a pot on the table and Yoshino brings in the dishes. Upon taking the cover off, a surprisingly delicious looking stew is shown.

Y/N: "Wow, you guys cooked this?"

Kurumi: "Kotori and Yoshino cooked it. They insisted."

Shido: "Well then, let's eat."

Kotori scoops a whole serving into a bowl and moves close to you.

Kotori: "Here, eat it."

Kurumi: "Hm, don't you think I should be the one to pamper him?"

Kotori: "For what reason?"

Kurumi: "Simply because I'm older. Ara, do you really want to feed Y/N that bad? In that case, go ahead."

Kotori: *flustered* "N-No, I only want him to taste it."

Yoshino pulls on Kurumi and Kotori, taking their attention with puppy eyes.