Male spirit

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

Author's note, I will be changing the speech style from "Aaaaa"-Y/N to Y/N:Aaaaa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: 'Where am I?'
Being X: "As requested, I have brought you to the Date A Live universe, as a spirit."
Y/N: "I'm a spirit?! But wait, how are you talking to me, I don't see you anywhere."
Being X: "I am speaking to you telepathically. Also, I would like to inform you that your angel is Ra and your spirit powers are modeled after the Egyptian Gods."
Y/N: "Am I going to be attacked by the AST?"
Being X: "Most likely. Don't worry, you have enough strength to fend them off, or you can fly away. Now that your questions and requests have been answered, I will be taking my leave. Whenever you need to ask me something or request something, you may call upon my name."
Y/N: "OK, thanks for everything Being X!
As you feel Being X's presence fading, you hear the spacialquake alarm going off. Steel shutters appear, covering buildings and you see panicked people evacuating and running into tunnels.
Suddenly, a missile explodes to your left, surprising. you.
Y/N: "What the hell was that!"
A barrage of missiles starts chasing you.
Y/N: "Come, Horus!"
*Golden wings sprout from your back and you launch into the sky*

Y/N: "Come, Horus!" *Golden wings sprout from your back and you launch into the sky*

Y/N: 'Those missiles are really persistent. I'll have to destroy them. Come, Ra!"
BOOM
Beams of light struck down and destroyed the missiles.
The smoke clears and the AST emerges from it.
Y/N: "Woah! Tobiichi Origami!"

Origami: "How do you know my name and how are you a male spirit?"Y/N: "I can answer the first question but not the second one

Y/N: "I can answer the first question but not the second one."
Origami: "Wha-"
Before she can say anything, you fly in the opposite direction, leaving a dazed Origami.
(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Origami pouting)
Y/N: "Whew, at least I was able to get away. I should lay low or everyones gonna be trying to find me."
You walk around the dimly-lit streets wearing the hoodie that was on you when you died.
Y/N: 'I feel a presence behind me' "Whoever is there, come out."
???: "Ara ara, looks like you found me out."
A gothic lolita emerges from the shadows

"A gothic lolita emerges from the shadows

Y/N: 'Oh it's Kurumi. I should cautious because she might try to murder me'
Kurumi: "Hello! Can you hear me?" *waves her hand in front of your face*"
Y/N: "Oh sorry, I was thinking-"
Kurumi: "-About me?"
Y/N: "Uhhhh..."
Kurumi: "I'm sorry for interrupting."
Y/N: "It's okay Kurum-" *you cover your mouth, realizing you said too much*
Kurumi: "Ara ara, you know who I am don't you?"
Y/N: "No use hiding it."
Kurumi: "Well it was nice meeting you but I have to go now and I think you should too."
She disappears into the shadows, leaving you confused.
Before you can think of why she went, something whizzes past your ear.
Y/N: "What was that? *you pick something stuck off your neck* "Oh no, it's a tranquiliz-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Now that's the 2nd chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!