Fire spirit p.1

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: 'Yesterday was so tiring, I hope Ellen won't give me a low grade for what happened yesterday. It's Sunday today so maybe all of us can hang out today. But really, I just wanna stay in bed all day.'

You try to get up but you feel something heavy.

Y/N: "What's on me? Is this going to be an anime cliché?"

You turn the sheets over to see Kotori and Kurumi on you. You move around a little but this makes them wake up.

Kurumi: "Mmmmm, oh hey there Y/N. Good Morning."

Y/N: "Why are you both on me?" 'I knew it was gonna be an anime cliché'?

Kotori: "I-it's not what you think it is!"

Y/N: "Then what is it?"

Kotori: "Ummm.."

Kurumi: "We have a little game every night where the one who wins gets to sleep with you." 

Kotori: "You! Why are you here? I won last night!"

Kurumi: "But Y/N would let me sleep with him right?"

She looks at you with puppy dog eyes, which is one of your weaknesses.

Y/N: "I guess.."

Kurumi: "See. He loves all of us that he'd allow us to sleep with him."

Kotori: *blushes* "Love is a strong word!"

Kurumi: "Ara ara, don't you want Y/N to love you?"

Kotori: "Shut up!"

Kotori was now red as a tomato and looked like she was about to burst.

You tease her more by pulling her into a hug.

Kotori, now steaming: "Wh-what are you doing?!"

Y/N: *whispering* "Don't worry, I love you too."

Kotori's head starts steaming and she passes out.

Y/N: "Well that was one wake-up call. I'm gonna take a bath by myself."

Kurumi: "I'll go-."

Y/N: "BY MYSELF."

Kurumi pouts and just lies back down on the bed. I chuckle and head to the restroom.

After your bath, you head down for breakfast.

Y/N: "Morning Shido."

Shido: "A good morning to you, Y/N."

Y/N: "Where's Yoshino?"

Shido: "She's on the couch watching TV."

I glance in the direction of the television to see Yoshino peeking at me.

Y/N: "Why are you hiding?"

Yoshinon: "Yoshino here is jealous because she's the only one who wasn't able to sleep with you."

Y/N: "I see, you can sleep with me tomorrow."

Yoshino's eyes light up and she gets up from the couch.

Yoshino: "R-really?"

I nod, just sit down and eat. 

'What's the whole big deal about sleeping with me? Wait, I think I'm becoming dense. Am I becoming like Shido? I could ask Being X about it.'