Beach part.3

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Kannazuki, just rest here. I'll find the others."

You place a pillow under his head. After doing that, you walk around the halls, searching for the crewmen. After 10 minutes, you find the three crewman unconscious near the lobby. You drag the crewmen one by one to the deck.

'What really happened here? I guess I should report this.'

You take Kannazuki's phone from his pocket and dial Kotori.

...ring...ring..

Kotori: "Kannazuki! This better be important! I just finished my meeting and I want to see Y/N. The pervert is probably thinking about someone else than me."

Y/N: "Wow, I just heard something I didn't know I needed."

Kotori: "Y-Y-Y/N, is that you? Kannazuki, stop playing pranks!"

Y/N: "As much as I'd like to keep joking, this is serious. The Fraxinus has been compromised."

Kotori: "What?! Where's Reine?"

Y/N: "She's still down at the beach."

Kotori: "Fine, just tell me what happened."

Y/N: "The Fraxinus was fighting against a DEM ship. I flew behind the DEM ship and heavily damaged their ship. As soon as they escaped, I teleported inside the Fraxinus. I went to the deck and saw that almost everything was destroyed. In the middle was...Kurumi."

Kotori: "What?! How?! I had Yoshino watch her the whole time. Are you sure you weren't hallucinating?!"

Y/N: "I'm sure this was Kurumi. She was wearing a different astral dress. Also, she really didn't seem to know me."

Kotori: "She might be acting."

Y/N: "I don't think she was. She even ate two of the crewmen."

Kotori: "The crewman?! Which ones?"

Y/N: "The two weird old guys."

Kotori: "You mean Kyoji and Masaome? Those two were on their deathbed anyway."

Y/N: "That's harsh, but what do we do with Kurumi?"

Kotori: "Let's just continue surveillance on her."

Y/N: "You HAVE been watching her at home, right?"

Kotori: "Of course I did, we ate together, bathed together and slept together."

Y/N: "Ooh, let me guess, she groped you in the bath."

Kotori: "How did you kno- I mean shut up, pervert!"

Y/N: "Jokes aside, how do I deal with the Fraxinus?"

Kotori: "Ok, you're at the deck right? Look for a button on the control center."

You look around and see three small buttons.

Y/N: "There's three buttons here."

Kotori: "Push the white one."

Y/N: "They're all white!"

Kotori: "Push the middle one."

You push the button but it feels like nothing happened.

Y/N: "What did that do?"

Kotori: "It made the ship invisible. Call Reine and say AsteriskApple. After that, you can go back to the beach so don't worry."