1st Date

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kotori: "Vice-commander Kannazuki, what is the situation?"

Kannazuki: "Shido has failed to contain Hermit! Hermit has summoned her angel and is being attacked by the AST!!"

Kotori: "We'll deploy Y/N to suppress Hermit."

Y/N: "Why not Shido though?"

Kotori: "It's too dangerous for Shido right now. Her spirit energy is increasing at the moment. Y/N, we need you to use your spirit powers."

Y/N: "I can still use my spirit powers? I thought they were sealed?"

Kotori: "If you get damaged, there's a chance your spirit powers will come back, but you won't be at full strength. Don't worry, you still have the extreme healing of a spirit."

Y/N:  "Affirmative, is that all?"

Kotori: "Pretty much." 'You don't have to be so formal baka'?

Kotori: "Y/N, we will now teleport you down. Get Ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: 'Hmm, looks like I'm here, I should look for Yoshino.'

You walk around the rubble and step on something. You pick up what looks like a hand puppet.

Y/N: "Yoshinon? I guess I should give this back to Yoshino. *to earpiece* "Kotori, could you give me Hermit's location?"

Kotori: "Hermit is in the middle of the street and it seems that she's causing a blizzard and she's at the eye of the storm. Can you get past the blizzard?"

Y/N: "Easy Peasy."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N stepping on Yoshinon.)

You arrive at the street and you're immediately met with extremely cold weather.

Y/N: 'Whoa, she's actually really strong.'

You dip your hand in the blizzard in front of you and instantly cut your hand. Surprisingly a light covers your hand. The light disappears and your hand has healed.

Y/N: 'I guess my powers are back.' "Come, Seth"

Glowing golden armour covers your body and you put on a helmet that resembles a Jackal.

You simply walk through the piercing snow and you see Yoshino crying in the middle.

Y/N: "Yo."

Yoshino: " W-who are you?"

Y/N: "Someone who cares for you."

Before she can answer, you hand her the puppet and she immediately lights up and smiles.

Yoshino: "Th-thank you."

Y/N: "Do you want this craziness stop? Do you want to free from being chased by AST?"

Yoshino: "Y-yes."

Y/N: "Close your eyes."

The second she closes her eyes, you lift up her chin and put your lips to hers. 

The blizzard disappears and so does her clothes.

You hand her your hoodie to wear.

Y/N: "Here, wear it."

Yoshino: *blushing* "T-thanks."

Y/N: *to earpiece* "Kotori, could you teleport us back to Fraxinus?"

Kotori: "Umm... I can bring you back but not her. I won't be able to teleport her because her life signature hasn't been added to the ship's database.

~~~~~

A/N: This rule is made up, don't think anything of it.

~~~~~

Y/N: "Well I guess I'll fly her up. Come, Horus."

Majestic golden wings sprout from your back and you pick Yoshino up bridal style. 

Y/N: "Let's go."

Yoshino: "O-ok."

You launch in the sky and fly towards the Fraxinus.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Yoshino being scared of heights.)

You arrive at Fraxinus' hangar and you are greeted by Kotori, Shido, and Reine.

Y/N: "Yo."

Kotori: "Congrats for your success in your first mission."

 Y/N: "Maybe I should test it with other spirits, don't you think so, Kotori?" *you say seductively*

Kotori: *blushes madly* "Y-yes, I think so too."

Shido: "So, Y/N, if we have the same power, could you take over for me?"

Y/N: "I don't see why not."

Kotori: " Then Y/N will take over for Shido and Shido can go back to his normal life."

Shido: "Yes!!"

Y/N: "Oh, by the way, can Yoshino start living with us too?"

Kotori: "Yes, that can be arranged."

Yoshino: "C-can I stay with Y/N?"

Kotori: *pouts* "Sure."

(A/N: Only image I could find)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Well lets all head home shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's the fourth chapter.