Substitute

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Because I have made Kurumi a passive spirit, I will have to change the story a little.
~~~~~~~~~
Before Math class
~~~~~~~~~~
'Even though I'm in another world, Math is still a problem. Maybe I should ask Being X to give me math power.'
Teacher: "Good afternoon class, we have some bad news. Your math teacher is out sick so we will be having a substitute."
Y/N: 'Bad news? That's good news in my ears. Except for. the whole sick part though. I hope the substitute is nicer.'
Teacher: "You may come in Ms. Ellen."
Y/N: 'Ellen? She's supposed to wait until the 2nd or 3rd season? I might have caused the story to change, but at least I don't have to worry about where she is. I can use Thoth to track her.'
Ellen: "Good Afternoon class, my name is Ms. Ellen. I will be substituting for your Math teacher until she recovers."
Tohka: "Hello Ms.Ellen! My name is Tohka Yatogami!"
Ellen: 'Tch, It's Princess. How are there multiple spirits in one classroom and why are they not triggering the spacequake alert? I can see the spirits Nightmare and Ra.'
Y/N: "What's wrong Ms. Ellen?"
You smirk to provoke her
Ellen: "N-nothing." 'Damn this kid, acting all cocky. Just wait till I kill him.'
Y/N: "Could you please start class, Ms. Ellen? It seems like time is being wasted."
Teacher: "Y/N! Take it easy on her. My apologies Ms. Ellen, Y/N here is aggressive to teachers who act slow. I'll entrust this class to you, Ms. Ellen. I'll be taking my leave."
As the teacher leaves, Ellen starts the class.
(Timeskip by King Crimson)
The bell rings, signaling the end of class.
Ellen: "Y/N please stay after class, I have something to discuss."
After everyone leaves, you approach the teacher's table.
Y/N: "What did you need Ms.?"
Ellen: "I would like to advise you to change your demeanor in class. You should also pay more attention in class."
Y/N: "Is that all?"
Ellen: "Yes, you may leave now."
Y/N: "Really? Nothing else DEM-related?"
You turn around and she points a sword to your neck.
Ellen: "How did you know? Only DEM industries should have any information of my mission here."
Y/N: "If you can beat me, I'll tell you."
Ellen: "I will beat you to a pulp then I'll bring you to DEM where you will be experimented on."
She smirks and summons her DEM suit.
You hear the spacequake alarm and everyone in the school evacuates.
Y/N: "I'm hungry so let's get this over with. Come, Seth."
Your armor appears just in time for Ellen to slash upwards at you. The sword hits you and you're launched into the sky.
Y/N: "Dammit, Come, Horus."
Your wings save you just before you plummet to the ground.
Y/N: "That was clo-."
You are cut off by missiles hitting your side.
Y/N: "Ouch."
Ellen emerges from the rubble.
Ellen: "I expected more of a challenge. You are really just weak."
Y/N: "Oh please. I haven't even used half my power. Come, Thoth!"
Ten clones appear and surround Ellen.
Ellen: "Interesting."
Some kind of cannon appears behind her and it shoots lasers, destroying your clones one-by-one. It's not too long before the lasers hit you.
Ellen: "You should use your power or you'll die."
Y/N: "Aww looks like you care for me, Ellen-chan."
Ellen: "Silence, I am merely looking for a challenge. Use your power or I'll kill you this instant."
Y/N: "I don't want to hurt you Ellen, you're actually beautiful for your age."
Ellen blushes slightly: "Silence, your flattery won't work on me."
Y/N: "Boo hoo, I'm not your type. Are you into more serious and gloomy guys? Then I'll grant your wish.
Come.......
Anubis"
The clouds darken and your golden armor becomes shrouded in shadow. Your hands become that of large claws and your head morphs into a jackal's.

Y/N: "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED ELLEN?! YOU WANTED A CHALLENGE DIDN'T YOU?" *you say in a loud and scary voice*

Ellen: "An inverse form? No wait, you still have your intelligence. I hope you won't go down easily."

She launches a whole barrage of missiles that head towards you.

Y/N: "DON'T WASTE MY TIME! ANUBIS, WAVE OF DARKNESS!

A dark shockwave full of energy flows from you. The wave destroys the missiles and hits Ellen, knocking her down.

Ellen: "Such raw power! This will be fun!"

She charges at you, blade in hand. 

Y/N: "Come, Osiris."

A Golden staff materializes in your hand and you parry Ellen's sword.

Another sword appears in her other hand and she swings it at you. You simply catch the sword. You take both swords from her hands and you kick her away.

Y/N: "YOU WERE PLANNING TO HURT MY FRIENDS, WEREN'T YOU? I GUESS I'LL HURT YOU FIRST!"

You use your staff to hit her side, launching her to the sky. You teleport on top of her and kick her to the ground. She gets up but you whack her face with your staff.

Y/N: "ARE YOU DONE ALREADY?! YOU CALL OTHERS WEAK BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE WEAK!"

You continue beating down on her when you feel a hand on your shoulder. You swing your staff to hit the person behind but stop just in time to see Kurumi. You calm down and relinquish your armor.

Y/N: "What are you doing here Kurumi?"

Kurumi: "I sensed strong spirit energy, it turns out it was just you. Why are you fighting the substitute teacher?"

Y/N: "She's with DEM and she was planning to kill you and the others."

Kurumi: "Although I'm glad you taught her a lesson, the AST must have sensed the spiritual energy you are emanating. We should go now."

Y/N: "Fine. Hey Ellen, I hope you've learned your lesson. Never come near my family again."

You leave an enraged Ellen and walk with Kurumi.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N patting Chibi Kurumi's head.)

In Fraxinus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Kurumi are teleported into the Fraxinus.

Kotori: "Y/N! What the hell happened?"

Y/N: "DEM happened."

Kotori: "DEM?"

Shido: "What's a DEM?"

Kotori: "DEM is a corporation that rivals both Ratatoskr and the AST. They capture spirits to kill or experiment with them."

Y/N: "Where's Yoshino?"

Kotori: "She's in the lounge room."

Y/N: "Oh okay."

Kotori: "Y/N, I have another question. Our computers detected what looked like the spirits waves of a powerful inverse spirit. Did you see any other spirits there?"

Y/N: "Oh that was me."

Kotori: "Really?" *blushes* 'He's that strong!'

Y/N: "Kotori, are you okay? You're turning red."

Kotori: "I-It's nothing!"

Y/N: "Oh, is it my fault?" *you kiss her cheek* "Does that help?"

Kotori becomes redder and she runs away.

Shido: "Hey Y/N, where's Kotori?"

Y/N: "She had somewhere to go to."

Shido: "Oh ok, I'm gonna head home and prepare dinner."

Y/N: "You don't have to cook some for me, I'm gonna sleep immediately. Reine, please teleport me to my room."

Reine: "Sure."

You're teleported to your bed and you immediately collapse.

Y/N: 'I'm so tired, I used Thoth to help me strategize. I almost lost my cool there. Using Anubis makes me enrage, I should only use Anubis in emergencies. I'm so tired, I should get to sleep.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yes