Harems sometimes hurt

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: 'What time is it?'

You check the clock beside you and...

Y/N: "I'm gonna be late!!!"

You immediately get up causing Kurumi, who is sleeping beside you, to fall off the bed. Your leg gets caught in the blanket and you fall on top of her.

Y/N: "Ouch." *you open your eyes to see a blushing Kurumi under you*

Kurumi: "Ara ara, you're so bold Y/N-kun." 

She puts her arms around your neck and pulls you closer to her.

Y/N: "Might as well do it."

You pull her face closer to yours and bring her to a kiss. It lasts for a few minutes until you realize you're still going to be late to school.

Y/N: "Thanks for that wake-up call Kurumi. but I have to get to school. Imma head to the shower."

Kurumi: "Mind if I join you?"

Y/N: "Not at all."

After another make-out session in the shower, you and Kurumi head down for breakfast.

Y/N: "Good morning Shido, Kotori, and Yoshino."

Shido: "Good morning Y/N and...."

Kurumi: "It's Kurumi."

Shido: "Sorry, it's just that we've never met."

Kotori: "I don't recommend getting familiar with her, Shido. The only reason we can trust her is because Y/N says so."

Y/N: "You don't have to be so cold to her, Kotori. You're also cute, you know."

Kotori blushes and just says "Hmph".

Everyone sits down and has breakfast. After breakfast, you, Shido, Kotori, and Kurumi head to school.

Y/N: " Hey Kurumi, today's your first day right?"

Kurumi: "Yes it is. I hope we're in the same class Y/N-kun."

Y/N: "Shido and I are gonna go ahead, see you guys later. Shido, let's go.

Shido: "Right."

Kotori: "Now that they're gone, I'm gonna give you some advice."

Kurumi: "What kind of advice?"

Kotori: "Stay away from Y/N."

Kurumi: "Oh ho, jealous are we? Don't worry, I'll ask him to give you a kiss. He probably likes you too."

Kotori: *blushes* "Really? He likes me?"

Kurumi: "Why don't you ask him later?"

Kotori: "I'll ask him when I want."

Kurumi: "We should head to class now."

Kotori: "Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher: "Listen up! We have another transfer today. Please treat them well. You may now enter."

Kurumi opens the door and you hear some cheers from the male part of the classroom.

Kurumi: "My name is Toskisaki Kurumi. It's nice to meet you all. Any questions?"

Random guy: "Are you single?"

Kurumi: "I am, but I only belong to Y/N-kun."

I immediately feel gazes of hate and jealousy pointed at me.