Breakfast

"Hyung! We're making breakfast!" Kai, Sehun and Tao shouted as soon as Kris came to the dining room with Suho. "You made food?" Kris said an eyebrow raised doubt evident on his face.

The three laughed as they rubbed the back of their necks "Ok fine we were gonna make breakfast but Kyungsoo had to go meet someone so we just ordered food." Tao confessed making the two leaders laugh.

"We really have gotten better at cooking hyung!" Kai whined making the others chuckle "Of course you have nini." Kris said as Xiumin nodded "They don't burn the dorm down so...." Kris laughed as the maknaes glared at the oldest.

"Fine then.Don't eat the food from our money." Sehun said glaring at the oldest. "Your money!?" Tao said accusingly. "Ge don't believe him. He didn't give any money. Kai and I were the only ones to pay. He just ordered the food."

"Hey hyungs." Kyungsoo greeted the olders sitting next to Kris. "I'm surprised you guys are alive. Kai and Sehun said they were gonna make break fast with Tao. Tao can make food when he wants to but the other two....."

The three began protesting as the others laughed "They ended up ordering break fast." Lay explained to the younger who nodded in understanding "So what are you guys doing?" The others shrugged as they all resumed random conversation.

"Hyung you know people have been asking your management about you. No one's heard about you since the accident." Chaneyol said cautiously as the group had some snacks. Kris hummed "I should tell them to make an announcement." He muttered as Luhan got his phone calling his manager.

"Alright. We'll announce that you'll be resting in Korea till your injuries get better. Do you want to tell them about your sight?" Kris bit his lips unconsciously "I guess....."  His manager hummed noting some things "We won't tell them you're staying with the members yet. We'll wait till you're leg gets better. We want you to make a public appearance with them."

The boys saw as Kris went pale. They knew he was worried. Luhan grabbed his hand "Ge, it'll be alright. We'll drop hints to let them know."

"Chinese Idol Kris Wu who was badly injured in a car accident a week ago. His agency making an official statement said that the idol broke a leg and arm and is currently resting till he gets better. They further informed the fans of the heart breaking news that due to damage to his optical nerve the idol lost his sense of sight. We are currently trying to get in contact with the idol or his family."