Kai

Jongin

My Dear Nini

I'm sorry for leaving. for not looking back. Maybe if I had turned to look at you one last time I would have stayed. Thats why I didn't  I knew I would rush back to you all so I didn't look back, I just ran.

You might think of me as a coward for leaving, for running away but believe me if I had any other choice, even the slightest I would have stayed. I would have protected all of you.

You're not a coward hyung. You're the bravest person I know.

I feel home sick. I wish you were here with me. Maybe you could have taken me home with your teleportation powers.

I wish I could have teleported you back to us hyung.

Nini, I'm so proud of you! Your going to be a part of Super-M! You won't be in the maknae line anymore. You'll be a hyung. You'll know what it was like for us to take care of you maknaes.

Were we that hard to take care of? Sorry for teasing you guys all the time.

Your first solo is coming out soon. I saw the teaser a few minutes ago. It looked amazing! I know you'll do a great job. You've always done the best performances.

My plane just landed. A few more hours and I'll be in my meeting. Then I'll have two days to roam around. See all the places that I once roamed with you all.