Baekhyun

My dearest Baekhyunnie

Or should I say Bacon

I'm really sorry. I know you trusted me. I broke your trust. I betrayed you. I left. Ran away. I'm nothing but a coward. I know you wouldn't want to see me again. I hope you'll take care of the maknaes. Make everyone smile.

Baek, you've always been the mood maker haven't you? I saw how you made the members smile and laugh. I'm glad they have you. I'm proud of you.

Stop trying to take care of the others all the time! Take some time out for your self. Rest. Sleep. Take car of yourself. You worry so much about the others that you forget to take care of your self.

You're one to talk. I know you left for our sake but why?

Baek! When did you get abs! I'm shocked the members let you go to the gym so often and go on a diet. Your abs look great! Though it must be heart breaking for all those Chanbaek shippers that you aren't your soft cuddly self anymore. But I know you'll still be up to cuddle the boys anytime.

I can't believe even you would have teased me. I miss hugging you.

Ah! You're a part of Super-M. You're doing so well. You guys are making a name all over the world. Congratulations!

Thank you hyung. I knew you would always support me without teasing me about being the leader.

Tomorrow. The day I'll come to Korea. Aish! I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll run into you guys and you'll hate me.

We could never hate you.