Kris + Suho

"Hey." Suho greeted the older sitting next to him. All the other members were out for the day with some sort of schedule which left the two alone. Kris smiled slightly "Hey."

"What are you thinking about?" Kris shook his head in denial making Suho laugh "I know you hyung. You're thinking about when you left. Didn't I tell you not to worry?" Kris smiled at the youngers words. He knew him a bit too well.

"Can't help it." He muttered raising his head "Can I ask something? You have to answer truthfully." Suho hummed "Sure." "Weren't you mad when I left?" Suho looked down at his hands knowing Kris couldn't see him.

"Honestly, I was. When Luhan saw the post announcing you were leaving and the manager told us you were at the dorm packing up your stuff. I was mad that you were leaving. But my fear was more than my anger. I was scared we wouldn't get there in time and we weren't. We were late and I was mad at our selves for not being able to stop you. I was mad at SM for treating you like shit. I was mad at everyone but you. No matter how much I tried I couldn't get mad at you. I wanted to blame you but I knew it was everyones fault but yours. We would see your interviews and I would get mad at the world because you didn't have the spark we all adored in you. Your eyes didn't shine brightly and I couldn't be mad at you knowing you were hurt as well. We all had each other but you were alone. Then Baekhyun told us about your accident and all we felt was fear. We were scared we would never get to see you. And then when you were in a coma there was a chance you would have amnesia and the idea of you forgetting us scared me."

By now both the boys were crying. "I'm sorry." Kris muttered as Suho hugged him "It's not your fault hyung. You didn't have a choice. It's our company." Kris shook his head pulling away.

"I didn't leave because of SM."