Japan

"Ready?" Suho asked as he entered the room. Kris nodded taking a deep breath. "Everything is gonna be alright." Lay said placing a hand on his shoulder. Kris smiled nodding. "Yeah. Lets go." Suho and Lay helped Kris out to the living room where all of the others were waiting most of them sulking.

"Why can't we come!" Kai complained as Suho shot him a playful glare. "You and Baekhyun have schedules with SUPER M. Kyungsoo has to meet a director. Sehun has a meeting with the BUSTED cast. Chen has to take care of his family." Luhan explained as kai continued to whine and complain with Sehun, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. None of them were willing to stay.

Chanyeol and Lay were on both sides of Kris as the group was surrounded by guards leading them to the plane waiting for them. SM had arranged for a private plane so the Kris wasn't disturbed by the crowd.

"Wu Yifan?" A doctor asked entering the room where Kris sat with his members. Suho nodded pointing to Kris who had fallen asleep his head resting on Chanyeols shoulder. The doctor smiled. "We're getting everything ready for the surgery. It's been scheduled for 6 PM today. The surgeon might visit before hand."

Kris sat on the hospital bed his members surrounding him. "You'll be fine Gege." Tao said as he hugged the older. Kris smiled nodding. "Don't be scared." Xiumin said as he hugged him. Once everything was ready the doctors entered the room. "Are you ready?" One of the nurses asked as Kris nodded lying down so that he could be prepared for the surgery.

"I'll see you guys again." Kris said as the members wished him luck.

"How is he?" Xiumin asked as the doctor came out of the operation theatre. "It went by smoothly. We'll remove the bandaids after 24 hours. Lets pray for the best." The boys smiled nodding as the doctors left.