Lay

Dear Yixing

My Unicorn Lay

I'm sorry. I promised to stay by your side. To always take care of everyone. I was the leader and I let you down. I didn't deserve that title. You should have been the leader, not me.

No. You were and will always be our leader. No matter what. You deserve to be our leader

I'm so proud of you Yixing. You did so well. I wish I could tell you how well you're doing. I knew when I left that with you there I could trust that they'll be strong. I knew you wouldn't let them fall.

You're getting better at dancing everyday. I miss dancing with you. It's not fun practicing alone. It's not fun performing alone.

I miss it too gege. Everything.

You looked a bit pale in the interview. You should rest Lay. You work so hard. You deserve a break. I know you take good care of the others but I wonder if you take care of yourself.

I'm sorry for running away today. Victoria told me you asked her about me. Do you miss me? I miss you so much but you probably hate me now. I wish I hadn't turned away. I wanted to hug you so bad. One last time.

I wish you had stayed. I wanted to hug you. But I know it was hard for you. I'm sorry.

I'll be leaving for Korea in three days. I wonder if your healing powers work to fix me. Would they get rid of these scars that remind me everyday that I caused you all pain.