garden

it was now 6:45 pm and f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ has been stressed all day long. he was in a rush because he fell back asleep after he ended his phone call with the love of his life.

he woke up 2 hours ago, and f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ being f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  wanted to be per-fect. so he took three showers -which is not really ecological, don't do that kids. he took a whole ass hour to choose an outfit so now he only had 15 minutes to do his hair.

he was on his way to the bathroom when *shawty's like a melody in m-* aaand that was his doorbell ringing.

fuck he thought.

he went to the door and opened it. with a large grin stood there h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  . his hypnotizing blue eyes staring intensely at him. shamelessly checking him out.

"you look hot froggy." f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ blushed furiously.

"thanks hed, you're not too bad yourself." froggy said calmly but he was on fire inside.

"i know." hed said with so much confidence that anyone would envy. "i brought you flowers."

"i can see that."

there was a moment of silence.

"sooo maybe you could take them?" hed asked.

"oh yeah," f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  quickly took the flowers and put them in a vase while muttering to himself "silly me haha."

he came back to the front door seeing h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   still waiting like the good he is.

"shall we?" had extended his hand expecting froggy to take it.

which he did, "we shall"

🪣🪣🪣

they were both in hed's car talking about everything and anything. his car was made of an old hermit crab's shell.

"where we goin?" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ asked for what feels like the 28th time.

"i'm still not telling you" hed smirked.

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ playfully glared at him. it was silent for 5 minutes, until hed stopped at the entrance of a -garden?

"what are we doing here, h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  ?" froggy asked confused.

"you already forgot our date?" hed asked acting hurt.

"ha ha" froggy said sarcastically, rolling his eyes but there was a smile on his face. "let's go."

hed took froggy's hand in his and they made their way to the garden.

at the entrance, hed stopped and turned to look at froggy and said "look, i know it seems shit and all but it's actually cool."

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ nodded and when they entered the garden, he couldn't breath. he was expecting roses or whatever botanical things. but there it was, hundreds of trees -wait are they east asian cherry trees?

"are they east asian cherry trees?" froggy asked.

"yes sherlock, they are"

"that's cool"

as they began walking, f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was in awe of the sight. with sparkling eyes like if he was in a cartoon.

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   was more watching froggy than the trees but it's none of your business.

after what seems like 5 minutes but was actually 2 hours, they decided to head back.

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   dropped f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  at his front door and when froggy was about to enter his house, hed grabbed his hand to turn him around and said, "it was a really good date."

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ smiled before replying "it was. i really like you."

"so do i" hed slowly leaned in and froggy saw him closing his eyes. he was confused. is he about to sneeze o-

he was cut out of his thoughts when hed's lips pressed onto his. he kissed him back because holy shit. hed pulled back as quickly as he leaned in.

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was completely blushing because it was a quick simple kiss but hell yeah!

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   quickly said "sorry, couldn't resist"

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ decided to act like he was totally not freaking out. "yeah i couldn't resist myself either if i were you"

hed chuckled before saying "bye princess" and with that, he was back on the passenger seat of his hermit crab car and pulled out of froggy's driveway.

princess? f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ thought. kinda hot.

forggy entered his house and tried to go to sleep but he couldn't help himself of thinking about the blue eyed hedgehog and the way his lips felt on his.

he definitely wants to do that again.

A/N:

not my story being 4th in the #crab-
in what world lmao anygay...

vote and comment or i'll eat your knees.

-daddy x